Suggested methods of storing the link bracelet on the go

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by JayLenochiniMac, May 14, 2015.

1. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

For those of you not familiar with the link bracelet, it assumes a semi-rigid shape when off the wrist and can be susceptible to being crushed.

I practice martial arts and am unable to wear my watch (or any jewelry for that matter) during workouts for safety reasons. Does anyone have a good method of storing it in the gym bag (yes, it'll be in the same room so I'm not worried about people stealing it)? I was thinking about inserting it inside the C-shaped microfiber holder that came in the retail box then placing it inside a small bag.

Any other suggested methods?

2. jido macrumors regular

Can't you pull one end of the bracelet out of its socket and lay the watch flat in the bag?

3. JayLenochiniMac thread starter macrumors G5

In the case of the link bracelet, all it requires is separating it between the removable links. (You have to pull it apart before sliding the band out anyway, resulting in two pieces.) However, this is time consuming and I'd rather not mess with the removable links on a regular basis. Thanks for the suggestion though.

4. iamasmith macrumors regular

iamasmith

How about wadding the shape of the band with a T-Shirt or towel whilst training..?

5. JayLenochiniMac thread starter macrumors G5

You gave me another idea. Inserting a microfiber polish applicator inside the link bracelet watch to maintain its shape.

[​IMG]