Suggestion Box for App Developers?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by iBighouse, Jul 22, 2015.

1. iBighouse macrumors 6502a

iBighouse

I occasionally think of an app I might find useful. Any developers out there open to suggestions?

2. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

I think we're all probably open to suggestions, sometimes coming up with an idea is the hard part.

3. tealrabbit macrumors newbie

It would be neat to have a dedicated thread for it somewhere though... I think lots of good ideas would come of it.

4. iBighouse, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015

iBighouse thread starter macrumors 6502a

iBighouse

Ok, since I suggested the thread, here's an idea for a developer:

Make a Morse Code app. The taptic device can tap out the code for the letters selected and force touch can then send the message to a friend. By tapping and holding you can do Dashes and Dots. Visually you can then SEE the letters as you tap them.

A learning mode would allow you to see the letter and the sequence and tapping it properly awards a prize or the letter changes color or something.

I could see it as a way of learning Morse code AND of being able to send/receive messages with those on your friends list without ever having to look at the watch interface.

Think of the espionage fun that could be had.

5. iBighouse thread starter macrumors 6502a

iBighouse

Coin Flip or Yes/No

I want a quick app that allows me to get a Yes or No response, like a coin flip, but randomly generated.

Heck, even a real coin flipping as an option would be nice.

6. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

I kinda like this, could be fun. Imagine all of the strange and random messages as people get the letters wrong.... Hi mom i'm on my way home could you cook the cat for me :D

Oh, I may have to knock one of these up to play with.

7. iBighouse thread starter macrumors 6502a

iBighouse

Imagine how nice it would be for just sending someone a yes or no response during a meeting or something! You could communicate with others secretly without them having to look at a mobile device.
    They may, one day, have to remove apple watches from Jeopardy contestants!

8. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

Ha, true, imagine the scandals. Turns out there are a couple of morse apps for the watch already. I might still play around with one for my own amusement during my (many, many) mental blocks on the apps I'm making.