Suggestion for a wireless keyboard and laptop stand?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by nehas91, Jul 30, 2011.

1. nehas91 macrumors member

I'm looking to buy a laptop stand for my Macbook Pro. I've looked at the M stand but it's too expensive for me plus it puts the laptop too high off the desk. Are there any suggestions for a sturdy laptop stand that puts the laptop between 1-3 inches off the desk and dissipates heat well?

Also, I'm looking to buy a keyboard as well. Something small, preferably the size of the Apple bluetooth keyboard. Something with backlit keys would be a plus. At this point, I'm looking at the Targus Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard. Has anyone had any experience using this keyboard, is it sturdy?

Any help and/or suggestions would be really helpful.
    Thanks!

2. palpatine macrumors 68040

I use the Apple keyboard. It is fabulous. At home or in the office I pair it with my MBP, and put the MBP on the Logitech Riser.
    http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-939-000095-Notebook-Riser-N110/dp/B001U3Y93A

It is quite nice and very portable.

3. And1ss macrumors 6502a

And1ss

For keyboards,

I personally use the apple wireless keyboard - small footprint, compact, and lasts a long time. My other suggestions is the solar logitech keyboard. My friend has it and it is really cool.

For stands, I use ergotron's laptop stand - absolutely love it. I love anything from ergotron actually. haha My other recommendation is the cooler master stand that has built in usb.