Suggestion for iPhone headset

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by EmptyG, Mar 16, 2010.

1. EmptyG macrumors regular

Hi everyone,

I use a Logitech USB ClearChat headset at work to do GoToMeetings and Skype and really like it...

[​IMG]
    I am wondering if there is something similar for the iPhone. I have a Jawbone (bluetooth) and the standard iPhone headphones, but would really like to find something similar to my Logitech wired headset (I know, hard to believe someone is actually asking for wired).

Does anyone have any suggestions for this? It doesn't have to control music and all that, just a simple headset with a mic to use for long business calls on the iPhone.

Thanks for any help! :)

2. Maass4 macrumors newbie

suggestion

I know it is not exactly what you are looking for but skullcandy has some awesome headset made for iPhone. They make both the earbuds and over ear headsets. I have two sets of their full metal jacket earbuds and I love them. The sound is just awesome, they have different types and sizes of buds, the cord is nice and long and of course their mic'd. I heard other more expensive headsets but they don't sound or feel as good as my skullcandys. New for this year are the over the ear headsets. I also purchased a set of these and they too are awesome. Just a suggestion.

3. EmptyG thread starter macrumors regular

Interesting. Do these control the iPhone 3G S? I like all the functionality of the headset that comes with the iPhone 3G S (volume, skip head, call answering, voice control, etc). Most earbuds only work as just that, but dont give you all the control the iPhone 3G S headphones do.

4. EmptyG thread starter macrumors regular

I went ahead and got some of these:

http://www.skullcandy.com/50-50-ear-buds.html

SkullCandy 50/50 earbuds. So far they are really nice. Very quieting to outside noise, but nice and clear with deep bass. Thanks for the advice about the SkullCandy brand! $50 was right in my price range too, so I'm happy :)

[​IMG]