suggestion on a three item dock

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Matth3w, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Matth3w macrumors regular

I have an iPhone iPad mini and iPod nano. Sometimes they're all plugged in to my computer at once. I'd like a dock with a connection sort of like a speaker dock. Meaning rather than cables everywhere you have maybe one cable in the back and three ports to set the device on. Does that make sense? It could have three cables going in the back for each device but I'd rather they sit immobilized in a dock device rather than three usb cables if that makes sense. Know of anything like this?

2. Matth3w thread starter macrumors regular

something like this but with three for Apple devices

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...WbTQxJe8q5BoCXzzw_wcB&is=REG&m=Y&A=details&Q=

3. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 601

T'hain Esh Kelch

I've got the Dock Duo, which does require two cables and only support two items, but it is an amazing dock which I highly recommend. I'd be surprised if you can find something that also incorporates a speaker.

4. Matth3w thread starter macrumors regular

No this is perfect, I was just using a speaker dock as an example of the connection I was looking for...I don't need the actual speakers.

5. Matth3w thread starter macrumors regular

How is the weight? Did you need to double tape it down, or is it pretty heavy