Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bowzer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 25, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
Hey, I really like the Griffin Elan Form leather case, but when I ordered it I didn't realize the backing inside was a hard glossy plastic. I used it anyways, but after a few days I noticed it scratched the metal bezel. I ended up getting that phone replaced, and when I recieved my new one, I taped the bezel off before using the case. Unfortunatly, it ended up scratching the back of my phone instead :(

Now, onto my 3rd iPhone replacement because of hardware issues, Im searching for a new case instead of using the Elan Form again. I don't like bulky cases, is there any cases out there that are slim and leather like the Elan Form, but with a soft backside for the phone?

(Besides the Belkin hard leather, it doesnt protect the top enough for my liking. Also, the Incase slider has too many complaints of peeling and getting stuck, so no to that as well.)

Thanks for any suggestions!

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
SwithEasy Capsule Neo. Best case I've used, hands down. It's not leather though, but it's slim.

lasteve

macrumors member
Jun 5, 2008
check out the seidio innocase, also go on YouTube and check itsmemorphious review it's awesome

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.