Suggestions for Buying Suitable Keyboard and Mouse for Macbook

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by sunnymac, Feb 26, 2009.

1. sunnymac macrumors newbie

Hi Guys,

I am looking for suitable Keyboard and Mouse for my new mac book. Please guys suggest me good ones. Thanks in advance.

Sunny

2. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

Wired or wireless preference?

I <3 my Microsoft natural ergonomic 4000 wired keyboard, and logitech mx518 mouse. I use them for work quite a bit, and they're awesome in terms to reducing fatigue compared to the garbage keyboard/mouse Dell provided with these towers.

3. dip n ride macrumors newbie

I "splurged" on a Logitech VX Nano, and I couldn't be happier with it. It's well built, highly customizable and really small.

4. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I don't think the Apple wired keyboard is a bad choice. Love the VX Revolution for a mouse.

5. 199708 macrumors 6502

Im currently using the bluetooth apple keyboard and VX nano, perfect combination for completely wireless environment.

6. The Samurai macrumors 68000

The Samurai

Bluetooth Apple wireless keyboard and wireless logitech mouse.

7. GfulDedFan macrumors 65816

GfulDedFan

I use the white bluetooth RockFish mouse that kind of looks like the Apple mouse except it has a wheel instead of a micro-ball and I use the previous white wired keyboard. Very happy with both.

8. cellocello macrumors 68000

cellocello

I wish Apple would hurry up and release a new, better mouse.

It just seems like every mouse will feature less functionality than my multi-touch track pad (expose, task switching, show desktop, etc.).

Multi-touch trackpad + mighty mouse = (the one on the left)

[​IMG]

Hurry up and release the damn thing Apple! :p

9. sunnymac thread starter macrumors newbie

I am looking for wireless ones

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your suggestions. I am looking for wireless ones..

Thanks

Sunny

10. Knolly macrumors 6502a

For keyboard I use the Logitech DiNovo Mac Edition and for my mouse I use the Logitech MX Revolution. I could not possibly be happier with the combo of these two.

11. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

Apple bluetooth keyboard and mighty mouse or microsoft explorer bluetrack. (on sale at best buy this pat week for $40 today is the last day)

12. polska9 macrumors member

13. Patriks7 macrumors 65816

Patriks7

I currently use the Apple wireless keyboard together with a Logitech V470 (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/3287&cl=roeu,en) and it is the BEST combination I ever had. The V470 comes in both white and black, and I went for the white one as it matches the keyboard better (as the bottom half of the mouse is gray). The battery life on both is very good so far! I got the mouse before last summer (sometime in March or so) and I haven't had the need to change batteries yet, yet I use it fairly often. I can't speak for the keyboard battery cause I just got it for xmas.

14. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

I use the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and wireless Mighty Mouse. If I need a number pad for anything, I have an app for my iPhone. There seems to be either a love or hate vibe for the Mighty Mouse but I love it.

15. iAppleONE macrumors member

I'm using BT mighty mouse and wired apple keyboard (need the extra USB ports). I love the apple keyboard ...I've been using it with a PC before I got my macbook and I love it more than the keyboard on the macbook.

16. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

BT Wireless Apple Keyboard and BT MS Wireless Mouse 5000 is the only way for me...

17. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

I'm going to throw in another vote for the Microsoft Bluetrack based mice. I have tried a bunch of different mice recently. I've found the tracking speed and accuracy to be awful w/ the two bluetooth mice I've played with, with the worst being the logitech V470.

I decided I'd give microsoft's "new technology" a try and I really love it!

18. sn00pie macrumors 6502a

sn00pie

I'm waiting to pull the trigger on a BT set from Apple...just waiting for something new before I spend almost $180 on Apple goodies :eek:

19. aznguyen316 macrumors 68020

aznguyen316

I have the logitech slimblade line, isn't bad, don't care for the two button mouse though, but the keyboard is small and very quiet. I use a Razer Deathadder for mouse though lol, and gaming. Allows me to assign expose + another function to the mouse4/5

20. windowpain macrumors 6502a

I was a big fan of microsoft mice, but I just switch to a logicool (for some reason they changed the name in japan - logitech) V450 nano.
    I swapped because of the tiny usb plug that comes with it, all the microsoft ones I could find were huge and my old one was always getting bent on things, I worried for my macbooks usb port.

Am very impressed so far. Very nice mouse for the price. (if you are looking for a budget mouse that is.)

Don't really like the mighty mouse..not for me.

21. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Because there is a company in Japan already named Logitech or some variation of that.

22. windowpain macrumors 6502a

That would be it. Thanks.

23. zotes24 macrumors regular

zotes24

I got the Wireless apple keyboard and its awsome!!! Got it for $50 off of ebay. I also got the wireless mighty mouse for $45 and its ok, but the only thing that pisses me off is that when you right click, it still thinks its left clicking... but def. get the keyboard (if you dont need the number pad)

24. sunnymac thread starter macrumors newbie

Could you please tel me where you purchased in ebay

Hi,

Could you please tell me where you purchased in ebay..I couldnt find for 50$. thanks in advance.

Sunny

25. ProwlingTiger macrumors 65816

ProwlingTiger

Apple Wired + MX REVO

Get the Apple wired keyboard with a Logitech MX Revolution mouse. FTW. Best combo I could find. Didn't want to sacrifice my number pad for the Apple wireless keyboard. And the mouse is just outright awesome.

Attached Files: