Suggestions for smoothly running JB apps ipad2 3g wifi 64gb

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Ptit, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Ptit, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2011

Ptit macrumors regular

Hi

Wanted to ask what apps would cover my wish list:

So far i have:
    SBSettings,
    FolderEnhancer,
    FireWall,

I tried several themes but now do not see my status bar until i actually open an app., so that's something i have to fix soon

-I would like to be able to add more apps to the doc,
    -see my status bar all the time,
    -have access to my status in screen lock mode or access to itunes, time, weather etc when the screen is locked,
    -use a proxy service that works paid or not (i travel allot), be able to als toggle this from home or lockscreen
    -animated background maybe

possible?

ipad2 wifi 3g 64gb 4.3.3

2. Siggen macrumors 6502

everything is possible

check out

AdBlocker

infinidock (i use it but lock it to not scroll the dock cause i hate that, but i can have as many icons as i predefined that i wanted)

AttachmentSaver

Auto Location

Cydelete

Cyntact

Facebreak

FaceForward

FakeClockUp

Fast Copy

iFile

IconGrid (not sure if thats what its called)

iRetinizeBoot

iTransmission (I have some hacks for this app to make it better, and i mean hacks not cracks)

LabelSlider

Map Enhancer

MobileTerminal (i got mine from Your Cydia Repo, cause other once are outdated and may not work)

MultiIconMover

My3G

MyWi

NoSpot (dissables Spotlight search, i only have one page, i dont want more, cause folderenhancer rocks)

Pull To Refresh for Mail

RemovePictureFrame (remove that pictureframe button from your lockscreen, this is a privacy issue, i dont want people to have one button access to picutres lol)

RetinaPad (id does not work with winterboard, i manually edit apps instead)

Safari Download Manager (would throw away my iPad without this and iFile)

Tab+

Winterboard (does not work with retinapad, i edit apps manually instead of having retinapad ennabled)

YourTube HD

thats not all my apps, but most of my other apps are to nerdy or not for most ppl :p

3. bufffilm macrumors 68040

bufffilm

retinapad works fine with winterboard. you have to get the paid version, not the ones on the other repos.

4. Ptit thread starter macrumors regular

i actually love to pay for these apps becuase these developers deserve more support then others , my opinion

Would love to be able to access y calendar and to do s during the lock screen, almost there, would love to add SBsettings to it as well.,

wifi sync, i found one app not sure about the price
    total privacy control, found somethings but not sure, any suggestions would be cool, i got the firewall for now. like i would like to run a proxy set up to log into sites blocked in certain countries and all that bs., also to prevent anyone from hacking into the device.

i would love to use my 3G card to call out all over the world, i got 3g unrestricter but no way to test facetime since the iphones disappeared, my friend has to figure out why, i also lost my status bar altogether in the home page.