Suggestions on a wallet case for ip6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thaghost, Jan 25, 2015.

1. thaghost macrumors 6502

I'm on the hunt for a leather wallet case for an iPhone 6 plus. I love the look of the Vaja Wallet Agenda case, but not looking to drop that much coin. One small feature I like on that case that most don't have is the ID slot (see below) and the 5 card slots. Any suggestions on some other leather wallet cases that have the ID slot and possibly under $100?

[​IMG]

2. Thekidtorres macrumors regular

3. iThingsGurl macrumors 6502a

iThingsGurl

4. Synomenon macrumors regular

For wallet cases that have ID slots, take a look at the iLuv Jstyle, Prodigee Wallegee+ and the ComboCases Wallet Case:

http://www.iluv.com/product_list.asp?page=2&icd=AI6PJSTY&pcd=I2523&code1=C010211
    [​IMG]

http://www.iamprodigee.com/products/wallegee-black-iphone-6-plus-wallet-case
    [​IMG]

http://www.combocases.com/collectio...lus-black-classic-genuine-leather-wallet-case
    [​IMG]

I've tried all three. The iLuv is great if you need that many slots. It is very large though. The Prodigee is good because the wallet part of the case can be removed, leaving something like Apple's leather case, BUT with a single card slot on the back. The Combocase is nice because it leaves the front of the phone open w/ the wallet on the back.

5. wackoip macrumors newbie

6. Synomenon macrumors regular

The OP asked for cases with an ID slot.

Personally, I don't consider a wallet case a"wallet" unless it has an ID slot.

7. waxlabo macrumors regular

I have this case for my iPhone 6 but it is also available for the 6 Plus. It is made of genuine cowhide leather and feels very smooth to touch. It doesn't have as many card slots as I would like but I think it's to keep it low profile. I can already feel it bulking up even after 3 cards. Fits the phone perfectly and the quality is very good.

Attached Files:

8. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

I've posted this link before but personally, you just can't beat this case for a wallet case:

Bullet Train Safe Wallet Case for iPhone 6+ - it holds more than double the amount of cards of ALL of the cases posted in this thread + the fact, that it is also SLIMMER than ALL these cases as well.

:cool:

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

That one looks like a Mophie battery case but without the battery.

10. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Verus has a nice wallet case. It doesn't hold that much (two, maximum three, cards), but it is well made and pleasant in the hand. I am pretty sure that the leather is faux, but the price is reasonable. Verus makes good stuff.

verus wallet closed bottom view.jpg

verus wallet closed side view no cards.jpg

verus wallet front open.jpg

verus wallet view mode alt.jpg

I also did a YouTube video about the case a while back:

http://youtu.be/ArMd0jq6RG8

Kristin

11. jr866gooner macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

There's always snugg cases. Not full on wallets but enough for a few cards and notes

12. Synomenon macrumors regular

13. saberz macrumors regular

I was really leaning towards the hardgraft wallet but much like you didn't want to spend the money. Per another forum members suggestion and review, I bought an Atelier Pall sleeve wallet and love it.