Suggestions on MBP 13"

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Navery, Oct 25, 2010.

  1. Navery macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2010
    #1
    I am considering purchasing a MBP 13" model in early 2011, but I have heard rumblings that an update may occur around sometime early next year. I am currently a student and will be graduating this coming May so I need to either buy it early next year or wait till late April.

    I currently have a PC which is doing my work fine but its getting ready to be updated, if you know what I mean. So I am definitely interested in a MBP and any thoughts about when to buy would be helpful.

    This would be my first Mac and I am overall excited about it just wondering if anyone has insight on when I should get it. January or wait till April?

    Thanks!
     
  2. pricej636 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2010
    Location:
    Colorado
    #2
    If you don't NEED it, I would wait to buy a macbook. If you need it, nothing wrong with the current models out there.
     
  3. josh2012 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2010
    #4
    I would definitely wait till the next update, should be by the end of April at the latest. I'm in the same situation and that's what my plans are. :)
     
  4. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2007
    #5
    Last time it was the 'end of x' it ended up being several months after that.
     

Share This Page