Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iPad Suitable loose neoprene case

lionsy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 3, 2010
England, UK
Hey,

I've got an iPad Air 2 with a Smart case and a smart cover, but I'd like a decent zip up or slip case that can go over it (While it's already inside the smart case), so it has to be reasonably loose, I suppose!

I was just going to get one from my local Asda/Walmart but the ones made for iPads won't fit it if it's already got a smart case and cover on it. I just need something I can put it in when it's in a bag or rucksack, but don't want to have to remove the case and cover.

Anyone got any suggestions for something that they've used before? Just to note, I'm in the UK.

Cheers

lionsy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 3, 2010
England, UK
Something like this? -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1VACS1P8W4R7ETE1JWME

I have a similar version from Case Logic that holds my Air 2 with Smart Cover or with the OtterBox Symmetry Folio case on it.
Hey,

Yeah that'd be great if I can get everything in it at once! I looked at that a while ago but I didn't want to risk it not fitting everything in, thanks for the confirmation, I'll try and find the caselogic one, but if not, I'm going to grab that :)

Comment

sparksd

macrumors 68040
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
I searched for the Case Logic version and couldn't find it, not even on their web site, so it may no longer be available.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.