sum1 help im halfway there

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by ripbuster, Jun 14, 2009.

1. ripbuster macrumors newbie

ok i had a dead strip on the bottom of my iphone.....i then did the general plist stuff and increase the sensitivity so now i can go into the bottom row but once im in i cant click the second row like the contacts or the songs or other stuff any one have any ideas

2. BlueRevolution macrumors 603

BlueRevolution

3. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Having a precise thread title will help you get more views and possible answers. Your title is too generic.

Also could you specify your problem more?

What hardware are you talking about, what software, what did you do, what is the problem,...?

All I get, is that you have a dead/black line on the bottom of your iPhone screen, which you seemed to get rid of with something doing to a plist file.
    Now you can't click on the second row of applications on it.

Does the problem occur on all screens, and how about changing the icons from the second row and placing them in another? Can you access them then?

4. ripbuster thread starter macrumors newbie

ok

i had a dead strip on the very last row of my iphone the docking row u know phone mail safari and ipod. I could not press them at all. I then later did the general plist thing where i can increase my sensitivity which i did. Once that happened i could now press those buttons but here's the problem....lets say i were to press the ipod app. It would come up but the bottom row where it says songs albums/etc those became unresponsive again...Is there any way to fix this? do i need to edit something or......?