Summer or October?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by seong, Mar 5, 2010.

1. seong macrumors 65816

seong

Hey, I would like to get some advice from 'Apple Veteran'.
    I bought my Macbook White (2007) before summer, I was new to Mac back them, and the refresh came out later. I am planning to buy my Macbook Pro 13", but should I wait for summer where I could get free iPod and Printer, or, should I wait until October where I could get a better refreshed Macbook Pro 13" and not free iPod or Printer?:confused:

2. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

That's up to you. You decide if you want a laptop sooner or later.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

People don't know when apple is going to refresh the MBP now never mind in the future.

If you need one now, get one, otherwise wait.

4. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

^^^ That is the rule with Apple, get it when you need it!

5. jawa12083 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (iPod Touch 2G 8GB: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Uhhh how do we know that there will be an update in October? What if it gets pushed back too, just like the original February release date everyone was hyped up about

6. r3dhawk macrumors member

there was no "original February release date"

7. reallynotnick macrumors 6502a

Well if you plan on getting one this year or before November, I would say summer. We don't know when the next update will be for sure but there will without a doubt be an update by summer and you will get the back to school discount. Plus there is no big updates in the pipeline once they go i3, i5, i7 this year.