Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Justinthesaint

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2008
Ok. I've tried a bunch of sources and still cannot find SMB Fix 1.1.3/4, 1.1.4 Compatibility, or Modded Customize!!!

Will everyone just post as many sources as they can that might get me to ANY of these applications??? And could someone explain why every new source that I add gives me a bunch more applications that I can install, but they don't give me the applications I want to install???

Please, will someone help. I already have Summerboard on my 1.1.4 iPhone, but some (most) themes that I install don't show up. So I just want to fix that and install Customize. I just found out about Costomize 1.1.3 from this thread, because it has never shown up in Installer for me.

Please help!!!

Justinthesaint

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2008
I installed the ipodtouched source, which has all of the applications I was looking for, and now I have Customize 2.0!!! I cannot get the SummerBoard Theme Fix to work, though. Does anyone know why the themes I download don't show up in SummerBoard? Is there another application that will move all of my themes to the correct folder?

Any help would be appreciated.

Justinthesaint

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2008
I have another question:

How do I fix the problem of a theme that I downoaded in Customize not showing the image of one of the icons in the theme?:confused:

ViPa

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2007
you need to adjust the settings in summerboard..go into customize and hit smb prefs..and select the theme as "customize"

Justinthesaint

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2008
No, that's not my problem. I have already selected Customize from SMB Prefs, and the theme shows up.

The problem is that one icon from the theme (the iPod icon from the theme "translucent") stays the same and doesn't show up as it should in the theme. I've tried the "Theme Fix" but it doesn't work.

Is there a certain way that you're supposed to use the Theme Fix?

Is there any order that you have to follow of installing, restarting, and uninstalling?

Could someone post a detailed list of steps to get a theme to show all of its images?

Please help. :(

Justinthesaint

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2008
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

I installed the new application, "Kate" and the only thing that I want to use it for is the 5 icon dock (which worked!). I am currently running 1.1.4 and have SummerBoard and the new beta Customize.

Here's the problem: I tried to use SummerBoard and Customize to use the default theme, but neither of them would work. I uninstalled SummerBoard and Customize, but it didn't fix the problem. I reinstalled SummerBoard, unchecked everything in Kate, and uninstalled it, and it doesn' work.

Please, all I want is to be able to go back to the default theme and be able to use Kate!!!

Please HELP!!!!!!:(

Justinthesaint

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2008
My free trial with "Kate" expired, and my 5 icon dock was reverted back to a 4 icon dock. Please, does anyone know how to get a 5 icon dock for free (and with an iPhone running on 1.1.4)?

meagain

macrumors 68030
Nov 18, 2006
I had to re ziphone 3.0 my husband's phone and for the life of me, can't get summerboard to work. I have the iSpazio source, etc and the only "fix" I can find is something called 1.1.3/4 Theme Fix.

I have no idea how folks are getting this to work or what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: I got it working. I stupidly forgot to add bosstools and move fonts/ringtones for space.

xbomber

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2008
i have a version of customize on my ipod touch, but i can't find any icons or themes to download. anyone else have this problem? i try to go to themes(customize) but all i see there are 4 themes, all of them require 1.1.[12] version. i have no idea what that means, so do i have to download an additional source or something?

anirudh

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2008
India
Both summerboard and customize (2.0) work on 1.1.4. Update your installer and you should have the newest versions of both in it. Download and install and you are good to go

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Nice dig.

Those were surely the days. I'm surprised I had any hair left after dealing with all that...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.