Summerboard isn't working for me any help?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by poppe, Sep 19, 2007.

1. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

I just downloaded the AppTapp and then downloaded the summerboard.app. After installing it did a reset. I decided I wanted my iPhone to look like Leopard so I clicked the Leopard theme. Then changed a few other things in the advanced settings.

But nothing has changed. It still looks like the regular iPhone. Any thoughts to what I am doing wrong?

EDIT: On the bottom of Summerboard app menu it says that it is inactive. How to I make it active?

2. poppe thread starter macrumors 68020

poppe

Ok I am dumb... I guess restarting summerboard is not what you need to do. To completely fix it you have to restart your iPhone (the home button and the powerbutton way; not the apptapp way).

3. Speedracer04 macrumors 6502a

Speedracer04

you should get in the habit of restarting your phone after installing any apps, it will help prevent it from locking up your phone and having to restore. :)

4. poppe thread starter macrumors 68020

poppe

Ok thanks for the tip. I feel dumb. I really thought it was doing a quick restart of some sort since every time I installed an app there was a spinning circle in the center of my iPhone and then the locked screen came back up.

Live and learn.:cool: