Summerboard problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Scubapro5000, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Scubapro5000 macrumors newbie

So I just had to upgrade my ipod touch to 1.1.4 from 1.1.3 (long story). In 1.1.3 I was able to create my own themes with ease and sync them with CuteFTP, but now that I have upgraded to 1.1.4 and installed summerboard, there is nolonger the folder Summerboard - Themes - ... The only 2 things i have installed so far are Summerboard and Open SSH am i forgetting something? i also downloaded a few themes but nothing else. Anyone know why this folder isint here?

Oh and I also tried using winscp but the same thing happened.

2. dagored macrumors 65816

Themes currently download into
    /private/var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes
    just copy the themes out of there and into
    /private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes

3. Scubapro5000 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. frikkyco macrumors member

Wait, mine still doesn't work

Yesterday, I ssh'd into my IPT, no problem. Today, there's no folder called "Summerboard" in the "Library" folder. All I get are, address book, calendar, customize, dockswap, domino, installer, lockdown, preferences and safari.

What the heck happened? I did download and install a couple themes. The icons didn't appear so I ran that SMB theme fix thing. Could that have screwed me up? If so, that really sucks.

Now what do I do? Still have themes, just can't get to them in the library while ssh'ing in.

5. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

did you follow dagored's suggestion of

6. frikkyco macrumors member

moved files

Well, when I tried one of the "theme fix" downloads, it didn't help, but I did finally find the Summerboard themes in my IPT. The "theme fix" apparently moved the themes into the file you mention, but they still don't work. Kind of freaked me out that the files got moved into a new folder, just disappointed several themes still don't work. I'm sad. :(

7. dagored macrumors 65816

Shut down the Touch and then restart.