Summerboard users, can you check your phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mcdj, Oct 4, 2007.

1. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

I've just downgraded to 1.02 from 1.1.1 and installed Summerboard yet again, using the Touch theme. My home screen icons slide up from the bottom instead of zooming in and out the way it used to be. I've asked this before and got nowhere. It's driving me a little nutty.

Any help much appreciated!

2. Chakalaka macrumors member

Mine does the same thing but I never updated to 1.1.1

3. mcdj thread starter macrumors 604

mcdj

Mine did it before I updated to 1.1.1 too. I guess it's just the way Summerboard works and I'll just have to get used to it.

4. mcdj thread starter macrumors 604

mcdj

45 clicks and no one else can tell me if this is something I can change? Is everyone seeing the same behavior? Pretty please?

5. Pattycerts macrumors 6502

Mine also did te same thing, and it never zoomed.

Of course, the 2 people before said the very same thing.

Would you feel better if all 45 people wrote this? J/K

Summerboard's options are an icon on the home screen. That's all the options you have. Maybe you used a different program before?

6. Lionheart macrumors regular

Lionheart

I've used SB since day one (or close to it) and it never zoomed. You must have had some other program installed...or you had a very interesting bug.

7. mcdj thread starter macrumors 604

mcdj

Thanks guys. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I mean't that without SB installed, the home icons "zoom".

8. one1 macrumors 65816

There's a springboard app called SB for non summerboard users, any chance you used that?

9. mcdj thread starter macrumors 604

mcdj

10. mrtune macrumors 6502a

I've never updated to 1.1.1 and my home icons slide up from the bottom too. Been that way since I installed the summerboard. I also use the touch theme.

11. PBG4 Dude macrumors 68000

PBG4 Dude

Are you sure you don't mean that 'Dock' program which pops up all your program icons when you touch the lower right corner of your screen?

12. mcdj thread starter macrumors 604

mcdj

I'm using Summerboard. Everyone seems to confirm that the way icons move in and out of view is different with Summerboard. Thanks for the info everyone.

Dunno why they changed it. Maybe they had to. Maybe they thought it was cool or just wanted to be different. I miss the zooming effect, but c'est la vie.