Summerboard Wallpaper

FunkyMonkey

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
Right behind you
Alright, so I install the new Summerboard from the installer. I want the wallpaper I have on the unlock screen to be behind my icons. I set that option, go back home, unlock and it's not there. Then I restart and nothing happens.

Anyone?

Zwhaler

macrumors demi-god
Jun 10, 2006
There is a summerboard theme that does this... let me find it.

Comment

Zwhaler

macrumors demi-god
Jun 10, 2006
That would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry, I just ran into SMB trouble on my iPod and will have to fix that before I can find this for you. Try the theme "revolver", that might have been it. If it isn't it, I will find it as soon as I can :)

Comment

sandman4sure

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2007
Just set a wallpaper and in Summerboard disable the theme wallpaper but enable the Wallpaper under Advanced

That works for me

Comment

recover82

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2007
~/
Well, thats kinda worked. After I power off and turn it back on, I have to lock it and unkock it for it to work.
I'm fairly certain that's just more "bugginess" in Summerboard. When I first turn my iPod touch on the "themed" wallpaper doesn't appear until I start clicking around...or a quick lock/unlock as suggested.

Don't consider yourself unlucky, think "beta-tester" and these little bugs won't bother you as much :D

Comment

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
I'm fairly certain that's just more "bugginess" in Summerboard. When I first turn my iPod touch on the "themed" wallpaper doesn't appear until I start clicking around...or a quick lock/unlock as suggested.

Don't consider yourself unlucky, think "beta-tester" and these little bugs won't bother you as much :D
haha, i have a hard time thinking ath way. I tend to think 'will be reinstalling in 2 weeks' rather than the previous.

Comment

MacButter

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2007
Revolver

If you download that theme "revolver" and open it in summerboard, it should do it. If that's not what "revolver" is supposed to do, then mine is buggy too, but it worked for me.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.