Summerboard

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by macornomac, Mar 3, 2008.

1. macornomac macrumors 6502

Hey guys just a quick question. In the installer there are several sumberboard themes. Once I installed one of them how do I make the background the summerboard? Like where would it be? I installed some wallpapers from the installer and that was found under the wallpapers section but I can't find the summerboard area. Thanks.

2. swearbymac07 macrumors member

After installing Summerboard. Press the Power Button until the red slider comes up. Shut it down. Reboot iPod. Open up SMB Prefs and choose your theme. Press the home button. Slide to Unlock and the theme is there.

The reason why it isnt working: Before this, did u check the bottom line of SMB Prefs, did it say Active? If not, then my solution will work. If it said Active before my solution, then you have the wrong firmware I think, I don't really know, I am new to Jailbreaking. :D

Cheers!!!

3. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

4. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry for being such a noob but where is the smb preferences at???

5. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok never mind it seemed I didn't install the summerboard program but jus the themes. Well I can't seem to install any of the summerboard programs because they require 1.1.3 and I have 1.1.2. i don't want to upgrade it so i'll just let it be. Thanks.

6. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

there is a newer version on installer 3.1-2 installed for me on 1.1.4