Sunday Stock/Line Report

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Wailord, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Wailord macrumors 6502

This'll be the tenth day the phone's out- how do the lines look?

2. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

Checked availability online at Apple stores in CA, NO stores have ANY. that doesn't sound right.

3. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

No delivery on Sunday. :mad: I guess last week was a special case?

4. nyctravis macrumors regular

No phones at the NYC 14th street store. They have a nice board on an easel alerting you to the fact as well. I live just a few blocks from the store and pass it every day-and every day since launch there have been pretty healthy lines.

5. busterbluth macrumors 6502

5th ave NYC out as well...Now the question is when they will be replenished...should I wait in line monday morning or tuesday morning.

6. sorebikr macrumors newbie

Manhattan Out?

Apple's raw data says the 5th ave store is still in stock (the 16G white and black). What were the lines like yesterday?

7. busterbluth macrumors 6502

Looks like manhattans out. I went this am, there were 30 or so people in line at 5th ave and thats all they had phones for...think there will be more phones next week?

8. colleyvillesoon macrumors member

Big "no iPhones available today" sign at the apple store in North Park mall (Dallas)

9. dranakin macrumors 6502

Yeah, I noticed that all CA stores are sold out...and no shipments on Sunday?

10. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

My brother went to the Soho (NYC) Apple Store and people had been there since 4:30am given that on the Apple Website they were showing stock on all three phones. The store opened at 7am and all they had were two phones in total (not two models, but two units in total!). Eek!