sunset Siri face

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by TorontoSS, Nov 6, 2017.

1. TorontoSS macrumors 6502

Hi there - I have an Apple Watch 2 with an iPhone 7. In early October my phone got replaced so I set up the watch again. However the sunset setting on the Siri watch face disappeared. I mean the one with the curved solar line (sorry Too tired to explain another way).

How do I get this back?

2. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

The solar face? Just go to watch face gallery on the Apple Watch app on your phone, or 3D Touch your current watch face and scroll all the way right to add a new face.

3. TorontoSS thread starter macrumors 6502

No sorry I think I’ve been unclear. But thank you for your response anyway. What I meant is, in the Siri watch face there’s a bunch of cards, right? One of those cards was what looked like the solar face, but it wasn’t it just told you the sunset. Do you know how to activate that?

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Thats the weather "data source" when you edit the watch face on your iPhone. "Weather" has two different cards, current weather and the sunset card.

5. TorontoSS thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks - There is however no Sunset Card in the options of data sources. I wonder why. Could it be to do something with location or something?

6. TwiceNightly macrumors 6502

TwiceNightly

I had trouble getting this to work at first too - you need to allow the iPhone weather app access to your location (I have it set to "while using")