Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro for IP6 & IP6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by xclusiv1, Oct 27, 2014.

1. xclusiv1 macrumors member

For those of you with the Supcase Unicorn Beetle (see below)...how successful were you in removing the built in screen protector. I ordered one and i also ordered the Tech armor ballistic glass. i am planning on removing the built in screen protector and just having the tech armor glass, but i want to know if the case actually sits over the glass & if there are any gaps in between? Also can you post pics of your ip with the case... thanks

Attached Files:

2. doxzilla macrumors newbie

It comes right out; just make sure to remove the adhesive strips inside the case after you remove it.

3. xclusiv1 thread starter macrumors member

any pics if the supsase with a tempered glass

4. menace3 macrumors 6502

menace3

Is tempered glass better? I actually love my Supcase with the built-in screen. I don't have the Beetle but the water resistant one

5. shadowarachh macrumors member

not on topic but i can tell you this case doesn't play nice with the skinomi clear skin i have on my 6+. very tight tolerances. i gave it to my brother who initially didn't want it due to the built in screen protector but he's still using it with it installed.

6. xclusiv1 thread starter macrumors member

I removed the built in screen protector & just use the ballistic glass... i also have the iq sheild rear skin installed and you are right... it is a bit snug (just a bit)... but i have no issues & a fully protected phone

----------

i hate the unicorn beetles built in screen protector b/c of the gap in between the actual protector and screen... thats why i pulled it out and added the tempered glass protector

7. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

Thinking about buying this to hold me over until the LifeProof comes out...
    How much bulk does it add to the 6?

8. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

I've had mine for about 6 days now. I really like the case, but it seems that a lot of dust keeps getting in behind the screen. Anyone else notice this?