Supcase

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JaaayyD, Sep 29, 2014.

1. JaaayyD macrumors newbie

I've had this same case for my htc one and loved it. So far it's everything I wanted, a bumper type case with a clear back. It doesn't feel cheap IMO either. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412056449.430099.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412056474.616342.jpg

2. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

I have had the supcase for a few phones now and love them. The thing that disappoints me about this one, and I'm going strictly off pictures is that the back of this case isn't translucent like rh other cases for other devices. I like the matte back compared to this transparent back. Does it seem like it will scratch up any?

3. Ann P macrumors 68020

Supcase

Look oddly shaped at the corners, or is it just me...

4. JaaayyD thread starter macrumors newbie

Not sure if you mean more translucent, but it's pretty clear in person. The bumper does seem to scratch easily but most likely if you drop it, not so much from normal pocket wear.

5. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

yeah I prefer the more of a frosted back like the other Supcase cases for other devices. I really really like their cases but I cant get with the clear back. I can see that being a fingerprint magnet.

6. Azzin macrumors 68040

I've got my eye on this one (not sure how it would look on my gold 6 Plus though).

7. afinch1992 macrumors 6502

afinch1992

I am really interested to see the one with the green back. I got the black one and it's fairly generic for my taste. One thing that was a bit annoying with this case is the power button being flush with the case. That combined with the slanted button, made it difficult to locate the power button. Same can be said for the volume buttons, but I do not use them enough to mind.