Super deals on iphone 5s & 5c in India

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iKaushal, Nov 3, 2013.

1. iKaushal macrumors 6502

iKaushal

Till the iPhone 4S, India was not on priority list of apple and the bundled plans of careers were nonsense.

iPhone 5 changed a lot of things, and it was launched pretty early in India. But the plans still sucked. As apple sold them at full price and carriers gave pretty high plans with low data limits.

But with 5S and 5C....finally we are getting proper contract based system like in USA.

Reliance is offering both phones free :eek: yup you read it right...FREE....!!

The 16 GB of 5S model with 2 yrs contract is for a monthly payment do ₹ 2999 aprox $ 48.37 at exchange rate of 62.
    And the 16 gig 5C comes for monthly payment of 2599 approx $ 41.92.
    And the best part comes now.....unlimited talk, unlimited SMS, unlimited data :eek::D

Finally contract based phones and affordable also....!! Simply superb.

Temped to get 5S....but still with my 5 in pristine condition (got it exchanged under warranty a few weeks back:p), I will wait for 6 and hope for such awesome contracts.

2. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

You could always sell the 5 and use the cash to subsidise the contract cost of a new 5s ;).

3. g35 macrumors 6502a

I'm glad to hear this. I always hated how much people in India had to pay for iPhones, so they'd ask people from US or Canada to send them phones and run into all sorts of problems with frequencies and unlocking and all that.

4. taran420 macrumors 6502a