Super impressed with battery life!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iNeko, Jun 25, 2010.

1. iNeko macrumors regular

I had to go on a 2 hour car ride today to a consultant appointment at a new hospital (RNOH Stanmore), took the iPad (and phone for wifi tethering) and well, 7 hours later and the iPad is still rocking away with over 40% battery life (the Nexus is down to about 15%). Simply amazing!

While I was in with the consultant, I handed the iPad to Dad (left him playing Flick Fishing HD, hehe! :) ) and apparently there was a lot of interest in it, but he could only answer "I don't know, I'm just playing a game" :D

I haven't seen another one out in the wild yet! I'm so pleased the iPad exists, it's so useful for me. I'm just sad that most people I speak to think of it as a toy :(

2. Prolif1k macrumors 6502

The battery life really is insane. I don't think I could kill the battery in a day if I tried to.

That's funny about seeing them in the wild though. I was just saying that yesterday. It's been almost 3 months since launch and I hadn't seen a single other person with one. Yesterday, at Barnes & Noble, I saw two people at two different tables with them haha