Super Monkey Ball help (saving game??)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by kovy17, Jul 25, 2008.

1. kovy17 macrumors member

Hey I just bought Supermonkey ball. Its a fun game but controles take time to get used to. I have one question. I have only played the first 7 levels in the main game. When i went back to play i would start on level 1 again. Is there a save button or something i am doing that doesnt allow the game to save.

2. newyorksole macrumors 68030

I was wondering the same thing, I don't really understand how the saving works. I have not even unlocked anything, but seem to get through like 6 levels.

3. TimothyB macrumors 6502a

I think you have to pass a series of levels, like a stage, then it auto saves. I don't have it, but say the stage was 10 levels, you have to complete all 10 before it saves. While quiting at 6 or 7, you have to restart at that stage.

Hopefully when they update in the future, like calibration for the sensor they mentioned, that there will be a new save method. It seems like a really bad decision for a mobile game to have to finish several levels before a save.

4. kovy17 thread starter macrumors member

Smb

Thanks you are right. I just played through a stage (10 levels) and it saved. You are correct.