iPad Super urgent HELP needed: Need to jailbreak 6.1.3

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by losnilos, Apr 10, 2014.

1. losnilos macrumors newbie

I have a huge problem.

For an exhibition of international impact I have to mirror an Ipad 3rd generation to a 24" screen (16:10). The only possible way seems to be a jailbreak and DisplayOut.
    The problem is the Ipad is running 6.1.3 and I can not up-or downgrade the Ios version since it seems Apple is ONLY signing 7.1.

Has anyone got suggestions to get around this? I have tried the manual restore with the according ispw file without success.
    I really need to get this to work within a week - else having to use a Nexus 10 tablet or similar.

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

The iPad can natively mirror its screen without needing a jailbreak. Just connect the VGA or HDMI dongle. That's it.

3. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

4. losnilos thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry, I should have specified: I am wanting to use the Jailbreak/DisplayOut to avoid letterboxing, which happens through the native HDMI mirroring (4:3 on 16:10).

5. losnilos thread starter macrumors newbie

I've tried this multiple times with the latest mac version, running OS 10.6.8.
    It always breaks off with the same error message:

[​IMG]

Ive also tried to download the pc version on parallels desktop, but that does not even see the Idevice.

Any thoughts on how to make this work?

6. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

i believe you need to be on 10.7 or higher.