Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rekras

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2001
NJ
Isn't it strange that Apple's revolutionary imac doesnt have a commercial, and iphoto and basically everything else does (even idvd). i think we'll see the imac2's first commercial during the superbowl. What would be a better surprise during the superbowl to see a totally unexpected and new apple commercial. Certainly Apple has taken advantage of the superbowl before, i think they'll do it again this year.

cornelius

macrumors regular
Jan 9, 2002
idea

Apple comercial at the superbowl?
Nice idea,it happened once,it could happen again. But this time they should demonstrate the ease of use that mac has, here comes my list of suggestions: first they could show president bush using the new imac enough said here, or a few playmates doing some home movies with imovie and burning them to a dvd using idvd, or a focked up stonner about to pass out ripping his mp3's to an ipod.

artisan002

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2002
Tulsa, Oklahoma
It happened 2 or 3 times, actually. The original Macintosh ad, directed by Ridley Scott; then, the text-to-speech essay on Y2K compliance 1999 and 2000. The first two happened at the half-time commercial break.

Stoners with technology... That makes for a great image. I just keep thinking of two guys (wasted) looking on in dimmed wonderment as they hear some Talking Alert box go off. Imagine it being the Victoria voice. I can see it now: one looks at the other and simply says, "Dude.., your Mac's a babe..."

GigaWire

macrumors 6502
Dec 25, 2001
how about iMac football. You know like that bud bowl crap from years ago.(or is it still going?)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.