Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Not sure what this is but I started working on concepts for this and I do not know if I should call it supercomputing or wuantum computing concepts just yet:

ATTACH]

keep in mind this is just a mockup. the background can be replaced by something that makes more sense from a amth or statistical wizard or something and be subtle but profound.

Attachments

• 1587046666767.png
    1587046666767.png
    875.1 KB · Views: 205

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
So guys I have been hard at work and this is I think the best design I came up with for the concept of robotic process automation meets quantum computing:

1587249054418.png

[automerge]1587249191[/automerge]
Here was another idea:
quatumcomp4_orig.jpg

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Check out my new hero image guys:

cosciekawego1_orig.jpg

Last edited:

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
So do you guys think Ill be able to compete with the great fireart studio soon?

can a hero image sexier than that even exist? Maybe I should just start charging people for hero images or banners that also happen to not just be sexy but weigh in wt 100-250 kbs? that should be my new career?

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
I dont know why dont you ask thes eguys about their and my future career move and how serious they are
ATTACH]

[automerge]1587310830[/automerge]
Go ahead acorn go to the facebook group and doubt them see if it will matter or stop them from prevailing.
[automerge]1587311228[/automerge]
This is the big bucks new yorker right here

DB1-BB137-B754-4-E65-A412-0-DC951-D4-EDAD.jpg

they make the big bucks.

Attachments

• 1587310793267.png
    1587310793267.png
    289 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Acorn

macrumors 68030
Jan 2, 2009
macrumors
It’s not a matter of doubting you or trying to stop you from prevailing. If you want to do art and be serious about improving then that’s good. when a person gives you feedback like your figures lack anatomy or whatever the case may be and you treat it like an insult it’s like your wasting people’s time who are trying to help.

Reactions: TiggrToo

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
My latest stuff has nothing to do with anatomy. It is sci-fi. If someone cant tell a robot apart or what Im getting at my art is deifnitely not for them. probably to deep and profound for them to comprehend.

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017
Not sure what this is but I started working on concepts for this and I do not know if I should call it supercomputing or wuantum computing concepts just yet:

ATTACH]

Your art skills are amateurish at best. Either take a professional course or find another way to make money.

As it is, on a rating of 1 to 10 with 1 being downright awful and 10 being somewhat decent, I'd rate you a 2 at best.

A true artist always doubts their work and feels it can always be improved upon. You think you're already exceptional.

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
As opposed to the great Fireart Studios or co panies out of Poland right?
[automerge]1587313765[/automerge]
This is a 10 to you because it makes a big bucks and comes out of Poland? and is very diverse liberally.

1587313762132.jpeg
and it is.

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Have you seen this company's Dtribble? It is the biggest graphic design enterprise in the history of Poland. It is so big internaitonal enterprises like Winrar are hiring it for big time projects that shape its entire future of aesthetics. They are hiring even russians and everyone from east euro thats how big this company has become. I mean like half the people that show up on my Dribble feed with really long posts and a ******** of likes and popularity all are part of Fireart. It is like an army on Dribble.
[automerge]1587325582[/automerge]
By the way, Fireart seems to be using tis same style I just saw in a big time TV news media of Poland Facebook group. Can someone tell me the name of this style and what the appeal is besides nice colors?

Screen-Shot-2020-04-19-at-9-32-06-PM.png

Ive noticed Polish people especially big time companies here who have the big bucks like big media love this style. In order to make the big bucks here it seems you need to ape it or clone it. like with the mouth being on side of the face and ****. Anyone know the name of this sexy and uber cool style that makes the big bucks amongst new media and pop culture?

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017
As opposed to the great Fireart Studios or co panies out of Poland right?
[automerge]1587313765[/automerge]
This is a 10 to you because it makes a big bucks and comes out of Poland? and is very diverse liberally.

View attachment 907357 and it is.

Single medium, consistent scaling, conformity with the concept, creativity and a balance of detail.

Everything your work doesn't have.

I've been in my field for 30 years. My employees and boss seem to think ideally good. I personally rank myself as a 5/10 at best.

A dose of humility will help you go a long way. Let's be clear here: your artwork in the first post lacks any rationale. I cannot see anything to do with quantum computing there and all it feels like is a badly drawn childish robot drawn into an old TV testcard with some computer icons underneath.

Your second attempt is you playing with a filter to create an effect: something any no talent numbskull like myself can do with Paint.net.

There is nothing in your "artwork", no sense of a message, no meaning, no clue as to the soul of the artist. It's three items slammed together in an incoherent random fashion with zero skill not understanding of the message. If you have to go closing a piece then you've failed. Good art explains itself to the viewer.

Some artists are blessed with talent and they get further education to help them refine their skills.

To be blunt, I fail to see any skills on display here that can be refined.

And if you think I'm being rough then go ask a local artist based business to critique your best "work". And steel yourself.

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
You still havent answered my question what putting smiley faces on the side of peoples cheeks is. what style this is and how it conforms to your theory.

Why dont you go on the facebook group full of people making money on fiverr rom third world countries and tell them that?

Last edited:

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Go to the Facebook Graphic Design groups or the main one and tell them they have no experience then. The ones constantly asking rate my work.

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017
Go to the Facebook Graphic Design groups or the main one and tell them they have no experience then. The ones constantly asking rate my work.

A person who will not take constructive criticism is one who never succeed.

We are under no requirement to do anything you ask like that.

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
I am fine with joining their ranks and simply underbidding people from first world countries with five dollar logos and such off of Fiverr. I think this will be my new career trajectory. Plus most of their work is great actually.
[automerge]1587331046[/automerge]
Thats my goal is just to joi their ranks because theyre ahead of me.
[automerge]1587331259[/automerge]
The best artists imo arent the ones popular anyway nor are any popular styles good or ones I want to touch nor probably will. My style is like those quake 1 maps they still make like Mainframe Mayhem. Look it up on youtube by custom gamer. Its anarchy or chaos. Thats the style mixed in with some tech noir and dystopian apocalypse or future of humanity.

Last edited:

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Plus, why would I take any classes? I dont need to take classes as Im self trained. By taking classes they would influence me and my style or taint it into the liberal stuff you see as examples above.

• Haha
Reactions: TiggrToo

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017
Plus, why would I take any classes? I dont need to take classes as Im self trained. By taking classes they would influence me and my style or taint it into the liberal stuff you see as examples above.

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is everything you need to know about the OP.

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
I did take a Photoshop and Illustrator class under this guy:

and guess what? I would have been much better than (this was like 10 yrs ago) to have done it via Udemy (didnt exist though I dont believe) or off Youtube and choose another class for my general ed elective for my journalism major as this guy never taught. he just taught theory and we did all the work doing tutorials which I can do today via youtube or Udemy and hated even when he had to get up out of his chair and help you with anything ot answer any questions. He would just give a short demo before each lab class once a week and that was ended up getting so lost and behind as I did not remember everything he said and just copied files from other people. Thats college level graphic design for you. He did say one design which I actually created as the final one for the class was good in the sense it was like a fish and chips type of abstract colorful menu you would find in such restaurants.

This was all obviously before I really even thought about graphic design or knew anything. Everything i learned I never learned in that class but years later on my own, really these past two yrs since getting out of prison and being deported to Poland.

I mean read the reviews I also do not even see him as part of the faculty anymore. So yea everything I learned was pretty much on my own and I am proudly self trained like that computer programmer guy they made a video on youtube, derek smart of space game fame.
[automerge]1587341106[/automerge]
I am like this guy of graphic design fame though:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.