Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection Case (AMAZING)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by flipster, Jul 1, 2011.

1. flipster, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011

flipster macrumors 6502a

When I first saw this case, I was weary. It is a dual-layer protection case, and I didn't want to add a ton of bulk to my iPhone.

It is the nicest looking case I think I've ever seen, so I decided to buy it off Amazon for only $10, and it came with (2) very good quality screen protectors as well. Anyway, when it arrived, I stuck it on my Verizon iPhone 4, and was extremely impressed.

It is perfectly and precisily cut to give you a perfect fit. The first part of the case is silicon, and fits very snug and tight. The second part is some type of silicon/plastic mix, but feels very smooth and good in the hand. You put this part over the first case. When both on, the iPhone is extremely protected. The case looks A W E S O M E. It fits it to the exact proportions.

My FAVORITE part of this case is the protection it offers. The case has these two openings to protect the charging port, and headphone jack from things like rain water or dirt. They pop inside them. It really is a great case, trust me, I wouldn't be writing all this for no reason. The sides of the case cover the lock and volume buttons, and do an extremely well job at it. The buttons are still very responsive, and easy to press.

Overall, I give this case 5/5 stars. It's cheap, good quality, has an awesome design, and gives very good protection. I bought it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=01V7Q8JT9S3YM0HTN3Y9

[​IMG]

2. bigsexyy81 macrumors 6502a

bigsexyy81

You guys are finding some screaming deals on cases! I like that one. If I didn't already have a Defender that I use on occasion, I'd get that.

3. DashSatan macrumors 6502

What's the over all feel of the case? Does it have a matte feel or slippery silicone? Also how slim is it? Loved your review and very tempted to oil it up for that price.

4. flipster thread starter macrumors 6502a

The overall feel of the case is, I don't really know how to put it in words tbh..... Smooth? I guess. The silicon is very snug, and you put that over the iPhone first. Then there's this extremely smooth plastic type material that covers that silicon part.

It's actually really slim, I really can't recommend it enough. It feels great. It's a little slippery, but not too much.

5. Mavrack, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011

Mavrack macrumors member

Mavrack

I have this case and I can not believe how extremely impressed I am with this case! It is honestly a better otterbox commuter (Because it protects the apple logo on the back unlike the otterbox...) for $12.00! Like OP said, it's cheap, VERY good quality, feels great, comes with screen protectors as well as a microfiber cloth and gives you amazing protection! I love this case! :)

6. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

7. PinotNoir macrumors newbie

PinotNoir

( +1 ) switcheasy capsule rebel even replace my otterbox defender

8. flipster thread starter macrumors 6502a

Lol, I promise you it's not...... whatever

9. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

man, that case looks like a good replacement for my recently broken commuter. We'll see what otterbox does... I contacted them. If I'm going to have to buy a new case every 6 months, I'm not going to spend $35 on it when I can get one equal for $17.50(shipped).

I hope otterbox pulls through though cause I really like the Otterbox case.

----------

sorry for the old bump but point still stands.