superman Vs. Hulk VS Goku?

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
alright the parameters are se if either one of these 3 contestants were for some reason get into a fight (anger based) who wins?

to back the hulks rage lets say goku and superman are accussed of murdering betty ross, the person The Hulk cares for most

Superman:
Wikipedia: Superman said:
As an influential archetype of the superhero genre, Superman possesses extraordinary powers, with the character traditionally described as "faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound", a phrase coined by Jay Morton and first used in the Superman radio serials and Max Fleischer animated shorts of the 1940s[90] as well as the TV series of the 1950s. For most of his existence, Superman's famous arsenal of powers has included flight, super-strength, invulnerability to non-magical attacks, super-speed, vision powers (including x-ray, heat-emitting, telescopic, infra-red, and microscopic vision), super-hearing, and super-breath, which enables him to blow out air at freezing temperatures, as well as exert the propulsive force of high-speed winds.[91]

As originally conceived and presented in his early stories, Superman's powers were relatively limited, consisting of superhuman strength that allowed him to lift a car over his head, run at amazing speeds and leap one-eighth of a mile, as well as incredibly tough skin that could be pierced by nothing less than an exploding artillery shell.[91] Siegel and Shuster compared his strength and leaping abilities to an ant and a grasshopper.[92] When making the cartoons, the Fleischer Brothers found it difficult to keep animating him leaping and requested to DC to change his ability to flying.[93] Writers gradually increased his powers to larger extents during the Silver Age, in which Superman could fly to other worlds and galaxies and even across universes with relative ease.[91] He would often fly across the solar system to stop meteors from hitting the Earth, or sometimes just to clear his head. Writers found it increasingly difficult to write Superman stories in which the character was believably challenged,[94] so DC made a series of attempts to rein the character in. The most significant attempt, John Byrne's 1986 rewrite, established several hard limits on his abilities: He barely survives a nuclear blast, and his space flights are limited by how long he can hold his breath.[95] Superman's power levels have again increased since then, with Superman currently possessing enough strength to hurl mountains, withstand nuclear blasts with ease, fly into the sun unharmed, and survive in the vacuum of outer space without oxygen.

The source of Superman's powers has changed subtly over the course of his history. It was originally stated that Superman's abilities derived from his Kryptonian heritage, which made him eons more evolved than humans.[70] This was soon amended, with the source for the powers now based upon the establishment of Krypton's gravity as having been stronger than that of the Earth. This situation mirrors that of Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter. As Superman's powers increased, the implication that all Kryptonians had possessed the same abilities became problematic for writers, making it doubtful that a race of such beings could have been wiped out by something as trifling as an exploding planet. In part to counter this, the Superman writers established that Kryptonians, whose native star Rao had been red, only possessed superpowers under the light of a yellow sun.[96] More recent stories have attempted to find a balance between the two explanations.

Superman is most vulnerable to green Kryptonite, mineral debris from Krypton transformed into radioactive material by the forces that destroyed the planet. Exposure to green Kryptonite radiation nullifies Superman's powers and immobilizes him with pain and nausea; prolonged exposure will eventually kill him. The only mineral on Earth that can protect him from Kryptonite is lead, which blocks the radiation. Lead is also the only known substance that Superman cannot see through with his x-ray vision. Kryptonite was first introduced to the public in 1943 as a plot device to allow the radio serial voice actor, Bud Collyer, to take some time off.[68] Although green Kryptonite is the most commonly seen form writers have introduced other forms over the years: such as red, gold, blue, white, and black, each with its own effect.[97]
The Hulk

Wikipedia: The Hulk said:
Powers and abilities
The Hulk possesses the potential for near-limitless physical strength depending directly on his emotional state, particularly his anger.[39] This has been reflected in the repeated comment "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets." The entity Beyonder once claimed that the Hulk's potential strength had "no finite element inside".[40] His durability, healing, and endurance also increase in proportion to his temper.[41] Greg Pak described the Hulk shown during World War Hulk as having a level of physical power where "Hulk was stronger than any mortal --and most immortals-- who ever walked the Earth." [42]

The Hulk is resistant to most forms of injury or damage. The extent varies between interpretations, but he has withstood the equivalent of core solar temperatures,[43] nuclear explosions,[44] and planet-splitting impacts.[45] He has been shown to have both regenerative and adaptive healing abilities, including growing tissues to allow him to breathe underwater,[46] surviving unprotected in space for extended periods (yet still eventually needing to breathe),[47] and when injured, healing from most wounds within seconds.[48]

His powerful legs allow him to leap into lower Earth orbit or across continents,[49] and he has displayed sufficient superhuman speed to match Thor,[50] or the Sentry.[51] He also has less commonly described powers, including abilities allowing him to "home in" to his place of origin in New Mexico,[52] resist psychic control,[53] grow stronger from radiation[54] or dark magic,[55] and to see and interact with astral forms.[56]

As Bruce Banner, he is considered one of the greatest minds on Earth. He has developed expertise in the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, and physiology, and holds a Ph.D. in nuclear physics. He possesses "a mind so brilliant it cannot be measured on any known intelligence test".[57]

In The Science of Superheroes, Lois Grest and Robert Weinberg examined Hulk’s powers, explaining the scientific flaws in them. Most notably, they point out that the level of gamma radiation Banner is exposed to at the initial blast would induce radiation sickness and kill him, or if not, create significant cancer risks for Banner, because hard radiation strips cells of their ability to function. They go on to offer up an alternate origin, in which a Hulk might be created by biological experimentation with adrenal glands and GFP.

Charles Q. Choi from LiveScience.com further explains that unlike the Incredible Hulk, gamma rays are not green; existing as they do beyond the visible spectrum, gamma rays have no color at all that we can describe. He also explains that gamma rays are so powerful (the most powerful form of electromagnetic radiation and 10,000 times more powerful than visible light) that they can even create matter- a possible explanation for the increased mass that Bruce Banner takes on during transformations. "Just as the Incredible Hulk 'is the strongest one there is,' as he says himself, so too are gamma ray bursts the most powerful explosions known."[58]

Goku

Wikipedia: Goku said:
Abilities
Through constant training, Goku has achieved many abilities; aside from his great strength, he also possesses super speed,[16] reflexes and can perform energy blasts which are formed from chi. As a child Goku originally wielded the Nyoi-bō (如意棒, lit. "Mind Stick"?, renamed "Power pole" in the English dub), a magic staff that extends and retracts on command which was given to him by his grandfather Gohan.[1] He also learns, through simple observation, Master Roshi's technique the Kamehameha (かめはめ波?, lit. "Turtle Striking Wave"),[17] which then becomes his signature move. Another technique of his is an attack that multiplies the user's chi for an instant, called the Kaiō-ken (界王拳?, lit. "World King Fist"), taught to him by King Kai.[18] Originally Goku's main means of conveyance was on a magic cloud called Kinto-un (筋斗雲, lit. "Candy Cloud", renamed "Flying Nimbus" in the English dub?), which was given to him as a child by Master Roshi for saving Turtle.[19] After his training with Kami he learns to fly through the technique buku-jutsu (舞空術?, lit. "Air Dance Technique") and uses the cloud less and less as the series progresses.

Goku in his regular state and Super Saiyan transformations.Goku's most powerful attack is the Genki Dama (元気玉?, lit. "Good Spirit Ball", renamed "Spirit Bomb" in the English dub), a powerful sphere created by gathering chi energy from surrounding life forms, which he also learned from King Kai.[12] Goku also learns a teleportation skill called Shunkan Idō (瞬間移動?, lit. "Instant Movement", renamed "Instant Transmission" in the English dub), which he learned from the inhabitants of a fictional planet called Yardrat.[20]

Goku is also the only Saiyan in the series to achieve all the Saiyan transformations seen in the manga. During the events of Dragon Ball Z, Goku becomes the first Super Saiyan in a millennium after being overcome with rage by the murder of Krillin by the hand of Frieza[21] and as the series progresses he achieves every single advanced level of Super Saiyan. Each transformation changes Goku's appearance and enhances his abilities.

In Dragon Ball, he is able to transform into a gigantic ape called an Oozaru,[22] albeit after his tail is removed by Kami, he loses the capacity to achieve this form.[23] However, in Dragon Ball GT, Goku is able to use this transformation again after regrowing his tail using the Elder Kai's help.[24]

Goku can also fuse with Vegeta and create a warrior who has the combined power and skills of both. One method is by using the Potara Earrings presented to Goku by the Elder Kai, which results in a 'perfect fusion', creating Vegito.[25] The other method is by performing the Metamorese Fusion Dance, which creates Gogeta.[26]

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
This could get violent I love all three...allthough I do look ****ing sexy in red and blue spandex LOL

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
This could get violent I love all three...allthough I do look ****ing sexy in red and blue spandex LOL
huh? i fully anticiated the die hard superman goku and hulk fans to defend there honor, i personaly vote for superman.

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
huh? i fully anticiated the die hard superman goku and hulk fans to defend there honor, i personaly vote for superman.
I am a Superman fanatic myself but being such a fan of Superman as I am I try to see the good in all three even the Hulk in a chaotic sort of way is still one of the good guys just as Bizarro is within the DC universe thinking at first he is Superman. Yah he's retarded but that's what the short bus is for.

Signal-11

macrumors 65816
Mar 23, 2008
2nd Star to the Right
Nah, the problem is the way your phrased the question, which takes The Big Green out of the running. Everyone knows that the Hulk gets his strength from his rage. If they're sparring, what's he so angry about? It's not like Supes or Goku are dog kicking types.

So that leaves The Big S and Goku. If you count Genki-damas and Kamehamehas as magical attacks, easy. Superman loses.

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
Of course in real life I kind of identify with Lobo rather than the big blue boyscout, but even still with the complexity of the story lines even Lobo and Lex aren't all that bad just convinced that they way of thinking they have is the only proper way. Look at Goku and Vegita here for a parallel if you like, or jump to the marvel universe and compare prof X and magneto

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
I am a Superman fanatic myself but being such a fan of Superman as I am I try to see the good in all three even the Hulk in a chaotic sort of way is still one of the good guys just as Bizarro is within the DC universe thinking at first he is Superman. Yah he's retarded but that's what the short bus is for.
i to am a supes fanatic but despite hulks ever growing rage and goku's super sayin abilities i think they would go toe to toe and decide to call it quits and fight evil together or superman would win.

Nah, the problem is the way your phrased the question, which takes The Big Green out of the running. Everyone knows that the Hulk gets his strength from his rage. If they're sparring, what's he so angry about? It's not like Supes or Goku are dog kicking types.

So that leaves The Big S and Goku. If you count Genki-damas and Kamehamehas as magical attacks, easy. Superman loses.
superman is supposed to be immune to all all bacteria and viruses. if i am not mistaken goku almost died from a bacteria? just based on what i have heard feel free to inform me otherwise

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009

not exactly out, remember the incarnation of big green where he remained the hulk and when he got angry he would become a psychotic and puny banner? That hulk would equal out the other two if the fight was strictly combat without emotional ties.
edit:
**** the deity my fiance is right I am a geek!

electroshock

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2009
Ahhh. The superhero version of rock paper scissors, eh? :D

Everyone knows that the Hulk gets his strength from his rage. If they're sparring, what's he so angry about?
Maybe the Hulk's ticked off about being left out of the big fight? Or Superman could've been talking trash, saying all sorts of insulting things about the Hulk's parentage. :D

(For all we know, Superman could've been saying 'Man, I'm tired of this squeaky clean media image. OK, where do you guys keep your beer and cigars? I could use some about right now!')

Maybe the Hulk's red hot mad 'cause Superman swiped his last beer? :)

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
i to am a supes fanatic but despite hulks ever growing rage and goku's super sayin abilities i think they would go toe to toe and decide to call it quits and fight evil together or superman would win.

superman is supposed to be immune to all all bacteria and viruses. if i am not mistaken goku almost died from a bacteria? just based on what i have heard feel free to inform me otherwise
Who knows maybe kryptonite removes such immunities, Clark Kent could get sick in Smallville thanks to the enhancing effects of the meteor rock on other living things this was established as far back as the George Reeves days in one particular episode of his series where a man survived a plane crash after a strange meteor hit the plane and a fragment was left embedded in his skull mistaken for superman he was knocked unconscious by a piece of kryptonite and abducted still unconscious they tried shooting this guy and bullets bounced off, but he wasn't superman as the story told.

EDIT: sorry I cannot remember more exact details its been a while since I watched the old flicks serials and tv shows

more edit: OH hell i'm sheldon from the Big Bang SHOOT ME!---great I said shoot me now I'm Daffy Duck!

Signal-11

macrumors 65816
Mar 23, 2008
2nd Star to the Right
(For all we know, Superman could've been saying 'Man, I'm tired of this squeaky clean media image. OK, where do you guys keep your beer and cigars? I could use some about right now!')

Maybe the Hulk's red hot mad 'cause Superman swiped his last beer? :)
Oh please. If you went over to Superman's crib, he'd be that guy who has one beer in the fridge that's eight months old and long gone skunky. And he'd also be all on your case about using coasters. And if he were married, he'd be totally ***** whipped and would give you a hard time about leaving the toilet seat up.

So what? We're not talking about which one you want to deal with a Level 4 biohazard. One of Superman's known weaknesses is magic. Who taught Goku a lot of his tricks? Exactly. He picked up half the stuff he knows while he was trapped in hell. Magic. Goku wins.

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
Oh please. If you went over to Superman's crib, he'd be that guy who has one beer in the fridge that's eight months old and long gone skunky. And he'd also be all on your case about using coasters. And if he were married, he'd be totally ***** whipped and would give you a hard time about leaving the toilet seat up.

So what? We're not talking about which one you want to deal with a Level 4 biohazard. One of Superman's known weaknesses is magic. Who taught Goku a lot of his tricks? Exactly. He picked up half the stuff he knows while he was trapped in hell. Magic. Goku wins.
OOOOH :D why not bring in spawn? we're talking alternate realities here afterall lets make it an orgy of blood LOL

ceezy3000

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2009
The Valley!!
haha I swear to god i remember having this conversation sometime in elementary lol. I never really liked the hulk and i didn't like superman because i felt he was too powerful lol So i'd have to say Goku he'd just like kameha there heads off. haha i feel so young again

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Don't be silly, everyone knows Goku and all anime characters are fake and/or nothing more than glorified Rainbow Brights. :p
Superman would take hulk. :)

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 26, 2008
haha I swear to god i remember having this conversation sometime in elementary lol. I never really liked the hulk and i didn't like superman because i felt he was too powerful lol So i'd have to say Goku he'd just like kameha there heads off. haha i feel so young again
well isnt goku kind of a japanese version of superman?

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Goku. And if memory serves it was a heart virus, or something. The weakness are stacked against Superman there. Unless he went and made a heart virus but that's not exactly fighting is it.
(damn I've not watched DBZ in about 10 years :eek:)

electroshock

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2009
Goku could beat both Superman and the Hulk by sending them a coded letter saying he'd like to at least discuss a temporary truce in a private meeting.

Then when they arrive, Goku hands Superman a special gift that includes kryptonite, and fires Cupid's arrows at the Hulk (to remove his rage). Ta-da, both neutralized. :D

Randman

macrumors 65816
Jul 28, 2008
Jacksonville, Fla
Superman.

Heat vision, super speed, able to go into space. Super strength. Smarts.

Plus, he has Batman's phone number and everyone know you don't f*** with Batman.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Tom Welling FTW. That is all. I mean Superman. There's no comparison.. didn't we do this a while ago?

Mousse

macrumors 68020
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
well isnt goku kind of a japanese version of superman?
Goku is based on the Monkey King on Chinese Mythology. He's the protector of the Monk Tripitaka in the novel Journey to the West. Anyhow, Goku is not as powerful as the Monkey King, who single handled kick the (_!_)'s of ENTIRE pantheon of Chinese Gods and Immortals.:eek::eek::eek: He was finally beaten when the Supreme Buddha tricked him in a contest. Much like Goku, the Monkey King's strength isn't his brains.:p

Anyhow, my money is Mean Green, that is if he's allowed to be Grey Hulk (Hulk's Brawn + Banner's Brains). Superman and Goku are idiots in comparison. Brains over Brawn, brother.:)