superman Vs. Hulk VS Goku?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Acronym, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Acronym macrumors 68000

alright the parameters are se if either one of these 3 contestants were for some reason get into a fight (anger based) who wins?

to back the hulks rage lets say goku and superman are accussed of murdering betty ross, the person The Hulk cares for most

Superman:
    The Hulk

Goku

2. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

This could get violent I love all three...allthough I do look ****ing sexy in red and blue spandex LOL

3. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

huh? i fully anticiated the die hard superman goku and hulk fans to defend there honor, i personaly vote for superman.

4. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

I am a Superman fanatic myself but being such a fan of Superman as I am I try to see the good in all three even the Hulk in a chaotic sort of way is still one of the good guys just as Bizarro is within the DC universe thinking at first he is Superman. Yah he's retarded but that's what the short bus is for.

5. zachplaysguitar macrumors 6502

zachplaysguitar

Goku... by around super sayian 3 super man turns into a ***** by comparison.

6. Signal-11 macrumors 65816

Signal-11

Nah, the problem is the way your phrased the question, which takes The Big Green out of the running. Everyone knows that the Hulk gets his strength from his rage. If they're sparring, what's he so angry about? It's not like Supes or Goku are dog kicking types.

So that leaves The Big S and Goku. If you count Genki-damas and Kamehamehas as magical attacks, easy. Superman loses.

7. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

Of course in real life I kind of identify with Lobo rather than the big blue boyscout, but even still with the complexity of the story lines even Lobo and Lex aren't all that bad just convinced that they way of thinking they have is the only proper way. Look at Goku and Vegita here for a parallel if you like, or jump to the marvel universe and compare prof X and magneto

8. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

i to am a supes fanatic but despite hulks ever growing rage and goku's super sayin abilities i think they would go toe to toe and decide to call it quits and fight evil together or superman would win.

superman is supposed to be immune to all all bacteria and viruses. if i am not mistaken goku almost died from a bacteria? just based on what i have heard feel free to inform me otherwise

9. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

not exactly out, remember the incarnation of big green where he remained the hulk and when he got angry he would become a psychotic and puny banner? That hulk would equal out the other two if the fight was strictly combat without emotional ties.
    edit:
    **** the deity my fiance is right I am a geek!

10. electroshock macrumors 6502a

electroshock

Ahhh. The superhero version of rock paper scissors, eh? :D

Maybe the Hulk's ticked off about being left out of the big fight? Or Superman could've been talking trash, saying all sorts of insulting things about the Hulk's parentage. :D

(For all we know, Superman could've been saying 'Man, I'm tired of this squeaky clean media image. OK, where do you guys keep your beer and cigars? I could use some about right now!')

Maybe the Hulk's red hot mad 'cause Superman swiped his last beer? :)

11. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

Who knows maybe kryptonite removes such immunities, Clark Kent could get sick in Smallville thanks to the enhancing effects of the meteor rock on other living things this was established as far back as the George Reeves days in one particular episode of his series where a man survived a plane crash after a strange meteor hit the plane and a fragment was left embedded in his skull mistaken for superman he was knocked unconscious by a piece of kryptonite and abducted still unconscious they tried shooting this guy and bullets bounced off, but he wasn't superman as the story told.

EDIT: sorry I cannot remember more exact details its been a while since I watched the old flicks serials and tv shows

more edit: OH hell i'm sheldon from the Big Bang SHOOT ME!---great I said shoot me now I'm Daffy Duck!

12. Signal-11 macrumors 65816

Signal-11

Oh please. If you went over to Superman's crib, he'd be that guy who has one beer in the fridge that's eight months old and long gone skunky. And he'd also be all on your case about using coasters. And if he were married, he'd be totally ***** whipped and would give you a hard time about leaving the toilet seat up.

So what? We're not talking about which one you want to deal with a Level 4 biohazard. One of Superman's known weaknesses is magic. Who taught Goku a lot of his tricks? Exactly. He picked up half the stuff he knows while he was trapped in hell. Magic. Goku wins.

13. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

OOOOH :D why not bring in spawn? we're talking alternate realities here afterall lets make it an orgy of blood LOL

14. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

15. nick1516 macrumors 6502a

nick1516

16. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

haha I swear to god i remember having this conversation sometime in elementary lol. I never really liked the hulk and i didn't like superman because i felt he was too powerful lol So i'd have to say Goku he'd just like kameha there heads off. haha i feel so young again

17. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Don't be silly, everyone knows Goku and all anime characters are fake and/or nothing more than glorified Rainbow Brights. :p
    Superman would take hulk. :)

18. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

well isnt goku kind of a japanese version of superman?

19. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Goku. And if memory serves it was a heart virus, or something. The weakness are stacked against Superman there. Unless he went and made a heart virus but that's not exactly fighting is it.
    (damn I've not watched DBZ in about 10 years :eek:)

20. electroshock macrumors 6502a

electroshock

Goku could beat both Superman and the Hulk by sending them a coded letter saying he'd like to at least discuss a temporary truce in a private meeting.

Then when they arrive, Goku hands Superman a special gift that includes kryptonite, and fires Cupid's arrows at the Hulk (to remove his rage). Ta-da, both neutralized. :D

21. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

Superman.

Heat vision, super speed, able to go into space. Super strength. Smarts.

Plus, he has Batman's phone number and everyone know you don't f*** with Batman.

22. Melrose macrumors 604

Melrose

Tom Welling FTW. That is all. I mean Superman. There's no comparison.. didn't we do this a while ago?

23. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

Goku is based on the Monkey King on Chinese Mythology. He's the protector of the Monk Tripitaka in the novel Journey to the West. Anyhow, Goku is not as powerful as the Monkey King, who single handled kick the (_!_)'s of ENTIRE pantheon of Chinese Gods and Immortals.:eek::eek::eek: He was finally beaten when the Supreme Buddha tricked him in a contest. Much like Goku, the Monkey King's strength isn't his brains.:p

Anyhow, my money is Mean Green, that is if he's allowed to be Grey Hulk (Hulk's Brawn + Banner's Brains). Superman and Goku are idiots in comparison. Brains over Brawn, brother.:)

24. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc