iPhone XR Supersonic iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by woodynorman, Oct 24, 2018.

1. woodynorman macrumors 6502a

So my red Xr still shows preparing to ship on Apples website, but also still shows it arriving on Fri 10/26. No tracking number of course as it hasn't shipped.

Is this humanly possible for my phone to arrive from China in the next 48 hours? Will Apple be flying it to me at supersonic speeds? Time warp perhaps?

Anyone else with a projected delivery of Friday, but still preparing to ship?

2. Vermifuge macrumors 68000

Vermifuge

This seems to happen with the launch of every new iPhone. Chances are it's already left but you haven't been notified.

Log into Apple.com and grab your Order Number and head to the UPS tacking site...

https://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US

Paste your Order Number into Track by Reference | Shipment Reference BUT remove the last two numbers.

click track.

3. Squeak825 macrumors 6502

Interesting. Thanks. Mine said still preparing for shipment but really was in AK this morning.

4. Jimmy James macrumors 601

Jimmy James

When it goes supersonic the glass will shatter.

5. woodynorman thread starter macrumors 6502a

This worked. Thanks! Mines in AK now.

Ive preordered the last few years, and have always received the shipping info when it leaves China. Not this year.

Too bad I'm going out of town Friday and won't be home to play with the new phone until Monday.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 24, 2018 ---
    One day Gorilla Glass will be strong enough for Ludicrous speed!!

6. x-evil-x macrumors 601

x-evil-x

They send all of these in underground tunnels across the ocean now. It gets to your state in about 9 minutes.