Sure moneymaker - sell ear clip things as peripheral to earbuds.

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by kavika411, Jul 2, 2007.

1. kavika411 macrumors 6502a

kavika411

Unlike a lot of people, I really like the earbuds sold with iPods. The earbuds sold with the iPhone are, unless you have bluetooth or enjoy holding the phone, a necessity for making calls because of the mic on the wire. My point is that there are reasons for wanting to make the Apple earbuds work. The problem is that for me, and a lot of other people, the earbuds slide out of my ears, especially when exercising.

If it hasn't been done, someone needs to sell plastic clips that will connect with the earbuds so that you can slide them around/over your ear, just like the numerous headphones out there which already do this. Does that make sense? I would easily pay ten dollars for just a couple of pieces of cheap plaastic if they would clip onto my earbuds and the slide around/over my ear, preventing the earbuds from falling out.

Just an idea.

2. pianoman macrumors 68000

pianoman

the in-ear headphones stay in my ears fine while i exercise. not a $10 add-on, but $40 doesn't seem that bad. too, other companies make around-the-ear headphones for cheap.