Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RDH

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
Two major things:

• Set up as new phone and turned on music iTunes match to sync about 1000 songs over WiFi. Use cellular data was definitely switched off. Left the house and after about an hour or so felt my phone very hot in pocket and couldn't work out why. Shortly after I got an SMS from my mobile network saying I had almost used my entire months allowance. Checked and had used 675Mb of data that day. Seems iTunes match had continued downloading songs of cellular data! BEWARE!

• Auto-Brightess completely screwed. Does not adjust correctly and several times I have pulled out of my pocket to find an almost black screen. Slider 2/3 of the way up but brightness at it's lowest setting. This morning I woke and looked at time on phone and was complete opposite. Way too bright and slider all the way down.

humar

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2012
Italy
Auto-Brightess here is working perfectly on my 4s.
Nothing to say about iTunes Match because I don't use it.

MacinJosh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2006
Finland
Slightly off topic but typical Apple. My stupid Apple TV 3 spent gigabytes of my previous crappy plan while constantly attempting, and then failing to update. Can't turn updates off. I spent half the month spending big bucks extra because I had gone over the limit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.