Surface Three

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Macman45, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Some here will remember my total addiction to all things Apple. I currently own an IP7 Plus, but my tablet is now a Microsoft Surface 3. I bought it as an investigation, and after hearing good reports, and to be fair, it's a pretty good device. 4GB ram and the little Atom quad pushes it along nicely. Still have an Imac, but Windows 10 isn't as bad as I thought, and I use it mostly connected to a 24" Asus monitor for video stuff. Would I buy another one? Probably not. I think a return to the Ipad is likely, but with wedding stuffs etc. it might be the device I use for a while yet...Until it slows to a crawl....:)

2. nviz22 macrumors 68040

nviz22

I think the Surface 3 is better than my iPad Mini 4. Due to discontinuation, I went with a Mini 4 rather than a Surface. The ergonomics it possessed was much better Imo than my iPad/keyboard case combo. My iPad is great for what I need though, so I can ditch my 7+ without issue. I can't wait to return back to an Android daily driver. I think you should hold onto it because it's truly more useful than an iPad can be.

3. Macman45 thread starter macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I agree, with a USB port on board and the KB attached ( which makes a HUGE difference for me) it's what I'm using right now using the Asus as I said before... I'm going to hang on to it for a while yet!