Suri Cruise photos released. Scandal!!

Chundles

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 4, 2005
Vanity Fair has revealed it is guilty of computer enhancing the photos recently released of Suri Cruise with mother Katie Holmes and "father" Tom Cruise.

Attached is the actual photo showing just how much was altered, the kid actually is horribly disfigured, you can see the disgust in Katie's face, Tom doesn't seem all that perturbed though... :D

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
I originally heard that Suri was a horribly disfigured hermaphrodite which was an effect of trying to clone Tom Cruise in a Scientology owned stem cell human cloning facility because Tom was shooting blanks and couldn't have kids.

I also heard that the Cruise's wouldn't release any pictures until they had chosen a sex for the baby and had given it plastic surgery to fix up the muffed cloning attempt.

Seeing those picture on Vanity Fair has completely shattered my beliefs in online information ;)

Chundles

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 4, 2005
Thomas Veil said:

They're the parents of Steve Dallas from "Bloom County"?!? :eek:
Depends, did Tom play Steve Dallas in Bloom County?

Cause that's his face very poorly photoshopped on, couldn't find another one of him looking more stupid.

As more Suri photos come out I want to make a photo of Tom jumping on the couch dangling Suri by the arms a la Michael Jackson.

Bloody bunch of weridos those scientologists...

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
2nyRiggz said:
Sure thats Tom baby....it looks nothing like him...thats not even his style of glasses...Katie has been dipping in the other mans pool.

Bless
thanks, that made me chuckle:D

Sweetfeld28

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2003
Buckeye Country, O-H
ezekielrage_99 said:
Kate Holmes was ok until she was polluted by Tom Cruise ;)

lol, now thats funny!

But seriously, i think her older sister is better looking. The only reason i say that is because Katie's family isn't far from where i live. My sisters friend went to school with her [Katie] and said she was kind of a snob in school.

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
In the pics I saw, she has a full head of hair....seems kind of unlikely at that age. Do you think those nutcases put a wig on her or something?

L

Lau

yg17 said:
In the pics I saw, she has a full head of hair....seems kind of unlikely at that age. Do you think those nutcases put a wig on her or something?
Nah, I had a load of hair when I was little. I think kids are quite often born with it and then it falls out a few months later and grows back later. But I know me and my brother both had a ton of really dark hair when we were born.

azzurri000

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2005
viccles said:
Are you kidding? I think Suri is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen

I would say that she is one of the most beautiful ALIEN babies I've ever seen....*shudder*

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
yg17 said:
My boy was born with a full head of long hair (see TAR) and it never fell out but has turned blonde - the things you learn as a parent. Some babies are even born with their teeth all ready to go - poor mother.

technicolor

macrumors 68000
Dec 21, 2005
><><><><
Chappers said:
My boy was born with a full head of long hair (see TAR) and it never fell out but has turned blonde - the things you learn as a parent. Some babies are even born with their teeth all ready to go - poor mother.
That was my brother, he had 4 teeth. Needless to say he wasnt breastfed long at all.