Surprised by wrapsol warranty

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nelly41, Jul 17, 2010.

1. nelly41 macrumors regular

So I claimed warranty on my front screen protector because of the microscopic bubbles not going away after a few weeks now since it was installed. I thought they were only owing to send just the grit screen protector but I was shocked to find that they sent an ENTIRE new kit. Front, back, and sides. It was the original btw. Great service from them overall. Now I have an extra kit. Lol.

Anybody else got the same from then?

2. TurdFerguson macrumors 6502

3. robby818 macrumors 6502a

Yep, their customer service is top notch. It's too bad that so many customers had to find out how good it was the hard way.:D

4. iTzChasE macrumors 6502

iTzChasE

How the HELL did you contact them? For the past week I have called twice, send three emails and even sent them messages on Twitter. NO ONE will contact me back.

5. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Try looking for a member named "yellow frog" and maybe he can help you out. I believe he's still posting at the Wrapsol Ultra thread.

6. nelly41 thread starter macrumors regular

When I call them, they usually pick up. Lol. But they told me to fill out the warranty info online and upload a pic of my problem. I got a confirmation that same night and another email that my replacement was being shipped the following day.

7. LongPigeon macrumors newbie

When I tried to fill out the replacement info online, at the end it asked me for my credit card for shipping fee?? I ordered an original from them however got the ultra instead, so I don't think I should be paying any additional fee to get it switched. At the end, I couldn't complete the form online and instead emailed Wrapsol....twice...still no reply. A little frustrated at this point. Guss I'll have to call.

8. Bloake macrumors 6502

Bloake

Do they make you pay shipping for the replacement?

9. bmwtech113 macrumors member

I have had their customer service alot. My first iphone ultra kit was scratched when I opened it. I called them and they just directed me to the website. So I uploaded the pic and they sent me another kit with no questions. However, the new kit i got looks even worse. The screen protector looks like it has smudges all down the left half of the film and now this one doesnt have separate cut outs for the speaker and front camera. It is just one cutout. Not very pleased with this product so I ordered the SGP crystal protector.

10. iTzChasE macrumors 6502

iTzChasE

Did you pay for shipping? I don't think I should have to pay since my product is defective...

Same here. I have called and emailed at least three times. I even tried to contact them on @wrapsol on twitter and someone finally replied and said they would notify Customer service. STILL NOTHING!

I have only heard great things about their customer service and It really isn't showing.

Did you have to pay for shipping AGAIN?

11. nelly41 thread starter macrumors regular

Nope. Didn't had to pay for shipping again. All you needed was the order number if you ordered thru their website to get started. They never sent me the number so that's why I had to call them.

12. iTzChasE macrumors 6502

iTzChasE

Hmmm. I ordered from their site and I put in my order # and it still wants me to pay for shipping.

13. ichiban06 macrumors regular

Bestskinsever sent me the complete body kit when I just asked for a replacement front because of a line mark on the skin. I didn't have to pay for shipping to the UK.

[​IMG]

14. byeehaaw macrumors 6502

15. christyn macrumors 6502a

Wrapsol has always made you pay for shipping for replacements. They temporarily had free shipping because of all the problems everyone was having with the initial batch.