Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SurvApp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2011
Is there an App that allows one to create surveys that can then be filled out on the iPad?

I am looking for something simple where I can create a survey, walk into an establishment or place of business, hand them my iPad (with my supervision) have the survey filled out and move one.

If something such as this does not exist, could someone please create such an entity?:)

tabbledabble

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2011
Try the QuickTapSurvey iPad Survey App and Software

The QuickTapSurvey iPad App and Software is EXACTLY what you need. You can create surveys that are branded, easy to use and fast! The best part is that you can sign up for a free account that can be used forever!

ipadsultan

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2012
USA
iPad Survey tool

For sure, there are a few. We are using for street surveys an app for the iPad. There is also an iPhone survey app

From their website describing the iPad and iPhone Survey app : "a friendly, robust and cost effective survey platform that enables you to gather real insight into your event participants. Be that in a large,10,000 people keynote event with no connectivity, or in a small presentation, we can handle both.
Zwoor Survey is a native application (vs. a web app), that allows timed surveys, answers to a challenge quiz for a prize, or just a simple multiple choice survey. We are not dependent on the connectivity in the venue – we know that some of the spots are without cellular or wifi coverage."
The cool thing is the native app part. It also works on android tablets, from what I know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.