Survey: Phone Accessories

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mooowned, Feb 27, 2013.

1. mooowned macrumors newbie

I am doing a research project for school and have been tasked on getting some basic data on the average consumer. If you can provide some information it would really help out. Thanks in advance!

Have you purchased secondary or additional power charges and cables for your iPhone / iPad products?

How much did you spend for power related accessories after you purchased your iPhone? Example: extra cables, dc/ac power adapters, travel kits, etc.

Other than Apple products, what power chargers and cables would you recommend for iPhone / iPad products?

What is the most important consideration for chargers and cables? Price? Value? Features? Functionality? Fast Charging? Compatibility? Appearance? Other?

What price range would you be willing to spend on secondary or additional chargers and cables for iPhones / iPads?

What is the maximum you would be willing to spend for accessories?

Thanks in advance!

2. maliu macrumors 6502a

All iPhones owned or just the current one? Among other multi choice questions listed. I'd be happy to answer but I'd recommend you come up with some more specific and measurable questions. Otherwise your research might not have any significance.

3. mooowned thread starter macrumors newbie

If you can break it up for each iPhone you have purchased that would be great.

Also good to know if you reused old iPhone cables if you owned multiple phones!

4. TyPod macrumors 68000

TyPod

Have you purchased secondary or additional power charges and cables for your iPhone / iPad products?

No, I usually already have enough from other iDevices.

How much did you spend for power related accessories after you purchased your iPhone? Example: extra cables, dc/ac power adapters, travel kits, etc.

$0

Other than Apple products, what power chargers and cables would you recommend for iPhone / iPad products?

If I were ever to get a charger, a Mophie juicepack device would be my first choice.

What is the most important consideration for chargers and cables? Price? Value? Features? Functionality? Fast Charging? Compatibility? Appearance? Other?

Quality.

What price range would you be willing to spend on secondary or additional chargers and cables for iPhones / iPads?

< $70

What is the maximum you would be willing to spend for accessories?

Depends on what I would be buying.