Survivor: Heroes vs Villains

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Simgar988, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Simgar988 macrumors 65816

Simgar988

HOLY! did you watch tonight's episode? It was so sick. Its getting better and better everytime! I love Pav and Russell.

2. Mexbearpig macrumors 65816

Mexbearpig

That ending was pretty good. And yeah I like them too. Russell more though. He's so deceiving that it keeps the game exciting.

3. Gregg2 macrumors 603

Russell is a snake. And, he's arrogant. Hope he's just playing a game, and playing up to the cameras per instructions from a director. If he's like that in real life, I wouldn't want to associate with him.

4. Simgar988 thread starter macrumors 65816

Simgar988

It's a mind-game, not real life. I've come to accept that, and would totally accept it if I was on the game.

5. FoxMac macrumors newbie

Russell is definitely my favorite. He's really good at thinking strategically but I'm thinking it may be getting close to the end for him. I'm pretty sure he won't get the million in the end anyway, because how many people he's messed with so far. ;)

6. Gregg2 macrumors 603

Then how does that make him a strategic thinker? "Um, I'll do this, this, and this... so nobody will vote against me now, or for me in the end." Not such a great strategy, is it? ...unless your goal is second place.

7. Mexbearpig macrumors 65816

Mexbearpig

Missed the first 22 minutes of the episode. Anything good happen?
    And maaan, this is going to be a great tribal counsel!

8. Aldaris macrumors 65816

Aldaris

9. AppleLover9o macrumors regular

I frakn LOVE this show. And Russ was my pick FROM DAY 1 last season. He burnt to many bridges though.

Tonight was sure interesting.

So many "in my 20 seasons of survivor I've never seen anything like that" moments this season. LOVE it!

10. Gregg2 macrumors 603

You probably missed the verbal dust-up between Russell and Rupert. I always DVR it, just in case I can't watch live or want to see something again. Come on over before it's too late!