Swap or not

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Jeef690, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Jeef690 macrumors member

I have until 9:30 tonight to return my iphone for a new one. The reason I would do this is the scratches caused by the incase rubber sleeve. Should I bother?

2. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

I wouldn't bother swapping it out for just scratches.

3. joekix macrumors 6502

joekix

scratches are inevitable. just get over them and use your phone. :)

4. tamakin macrumors member

You caused the scratches. How are you gonna return it for something you did to your phone? Apple isn't responsible. Anyways, that's what happens when you put ugly cases on an iPhone.

5. AnthonyCM macrumors regular

I have to agree with Tamakin. I am so sick of hearing about people coming up w/ excuses (battery life, speaker, etc.) so that they can exchange their phone due to scratches that Apple is not responsible for. If you have a legitimate complaint about the phone, okay. But enough is enough with people wanting to switch out their phone because of a little scratch here and there. It's pretty immature.

6. tamakin macrumors member

It's partly Apple's fault too.. they sometimes exchange iphones without even really checking it.. it's too easy to return these phones so people take advantage of it