Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macgfxdesigner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 27, 2004
So there was a domestic disturbance in our neighborhood, a guy held his wife at gun point but she escaped and the guy was in the house still with the gun. so this all happened around 7 this evening. and then a cop came and blocked off the street in front of our house, we are about 100 yds from the the house in the photo.
286508699_3e39476d15.jpg

So an hour or so go by and SWAT comes and is setting up locations in around the houses near us. Now 11:30 the guy gives up and the SWAT takes him down...video UP of the the take down HERE

ONE CRAZY NIGHT!!!!!!!

atszyman

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2003
The Dallas 'burbs
Looks like those guys could use some help with their aim...

Fricken lazers flying all over the place!

I thought that at first as well. But then it occurred to me. One Laser sight is easy to control, when 20 of them pop up in the same location, you have to do something to figure out which one is yours. Large movements/specified patterns seem to be as good a method as any to figure out which red dot is yours.

Rasheem

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2006
the title of the video Palisades swat takedown. would that be referin to the calm quiet little colorado town near grandjunction. If so im surprised something eventful happened.

Texas04

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2005
Texas
Yeah at my school we had a "drill" and had an armed man come into the school and take a hostage. Than the SWAT team and Recue team came in with some huge guns. I got to watch it all :). Upstairs where SWAT took down the guy the lazers were flying everywhere but they were a little bit more conecntrated on the guy.. but there were also only 4 members on the team so it wasnt as bad..

macgfxdesigner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 27, 2004
north ga, up off 400, not going to give exact location. but it was exciting last night for sure!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.