Sweden Apple Watch Owners Where Are You?

3under2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Stockholm, Sweden
I have had my watch since launch day here in Stockholm and other than one of my collegues who just got his watch, I have not seen another one. There has got to be more of us around??

Just curious where you are all hiding??

Reactions: Joe Rossignol

grenhall

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2011
Sweden
I have had my watch since launch day here in Stockholm and other than one of my collegues who just got his watch, I have not seen another one. There has got to be more of us around??

Just curious where you are all hiding??
On the Swedish-forums. :)

3under2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Stockholm, Sweden
Not that easy to buy an Äppelklocka in Sweden right now :)
I know but just like I did, I assumed others would also figure out a way :). I was lucky as I do maintain an address in the US so wasn't that hard to get mine on April 24th :). I have the 38mm SS with BSB, milanese loop and have just ordered a WSB that is due in next week. Yeah!

Reactions: Joe Rossignol

Wahlstrm

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2013
I know but just like I did, I assumed others would also figure out a way :). I was lucky as I do maintain an address in the US so wasn't that hard to get mine on April 24th :). I have the 38mm SS with BSB, milanese loop and have just ordered a WSB that is due in next week. Yeah!
That´s smart :) Even if we could buy them in Sweden I would probably rather fly to the US and buy it.. The price difference will probably cover a good part of the plane ticket so why not get a vacation while your at it :)

MacLilja

macrumors regular
May 26, 2015
I'm getting mine (42 mm boett i rymdsvart rostfritt stål med Länkarmband i rymdsvart rostfritt stål) next week. It's been really hard to get that one :-( But next week it will be here :)