Sweet Absinthe logo to replace Cydia icon

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus
There is a new tweak in Cydia to replace the Cydia icon with an Absinthe icon.

It is called "Absinthe HD Cydia Icon".

Last edited:

swiftbmx

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2009

It is called "Absinthe HD Cydia Icon". It just popped up a few minutes ago and this is what it looks like, down at the bottom in the dock:

You have hands down one of the worst homescreen's I've ever seen. So reminiscent of a sloppy Android widget galore homescreen which completely takes away from the simplicity that is iOS. To each his own, I know.

Comment

SDAVE

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2007
Nowhere

It is called "Absinthe HD Cydia Icon". It just popped up a few minutes ago and this is what it looks like, down at the bottom in the dock:

God, that's an ugly theme.

Comment

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus
You have hands down one of the worst homescreen's I've ever seen. So reminiscent of a sloppy Android widget galore homescreen which completely takes away from the simplicity that is iOS. To each his own, I know.
Thanks. I like having an Android like home screen. This is actually similar to a Samsung Stratosphere or Attain home screen. As you say, to each his own. But I jailbreak in order to customize. Why do you bother to jailbreak?

And for those that don't like my first page, the rest of the pages look like normal ios pages with icons. Perpagehtml allows one page to look different from the rest. And it makes me wonder, if you find this ugly, you must have your notification center completely neutered.

Comment

swiftbmx

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2009
Thanks. I like having an Android like home screen. This is actually similar to a Samsung Stratosphere or Attain home screen. As you say, to each his own. But I jailbreak in order to customize. Why do you bother to jailbreak?
To have 3 clocks and the date twice on the same screen.

Comment

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
To each his own but that homescreen is out of controll:D
But again that's the reason we all JB, to be able to change and edit whatever we want when we want it without having to wait for Apple to finally give us the option;)

Comment

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus
Who doesn't have winterboard....
Thanks. I wasn't going to reply to that post. Sometimes the obvious escapes people. :D

----------

To each his own but that homescreen is out of controll:D
But again that's the reason we all JB, to be able to change and edit whatever we want when we want it without having to wait for Apple to finally give us the option;)
Bingo. Exactly. I love that it is out of control. I like that I have the option to make it out of control. I have changed my theme three times already. It's why I love the jailbreak. :D customization, without having to own an Android based phone is what it's all about!

Comment

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Who doesn't have winterboard...
To be honest many people avoid winterboard like the plague for years:D
Its been well known in the past to really slow down devices and cause issues mainly on the 2G, 3G and 3GS.
Now with the i4 and 4S we have plenty of memory and system resources to run it fine but people still stay away from it and either dont theme or if they do they do it with SSH. Even though harder but it doesnt come with any sides or extra resources or bugs that might come up with some winterboard packages.;)

Comment

ercsliberty

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2011

anyone know what is the dock tweak in this setup?

Comment

macsrcool1234

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
What's wrong with you people?

He posted here to show a new icon, not ask for your opinions on his theme.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.