Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Savagestorm

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2008
Now one of my favorite things about the air is the ability to swipe instead of clicking forwards and backwards. I'd like to try Firefox, however unless I can install some sort of add-on, allowing me to swipe, it's just not going to work for me. My question is, does such an add-on exist?

Thanks

Mindflux

macrumors 68000
Oct 20, 2007
Austin
Now one of my favorite things about the air is the ability to swipe instead of clicking forwards and backwards. I'd like to try Firefox, however unless I can install some sort of add-on, allowing me to swipe, it's just not going to work for me. My question is, does such an add-on exist?

Thanks

Just install firefox and then firegestures. I can't live without mouse gestures so I cannot use Safari. :D

gregk205

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2008
New York

Thanks

MultiClutch will allow you to do that. It is a great add-on.. I love it.. I use it on Firefox and Opera.. Since I too am addicted to swipe.:D

Tannerozzy

macrumors regular
Feb 2, 2008
Waco, Texas
Multiclutch is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

in global, make rotate right a replacement for command+N {open/start new}

super handy

opens home folder in home menu
new email in mail
album in iphoto

...you get the idea

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.