Switch gent (belgiem) and Apple keep me at bay

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by elisa9180, Jul 30, 2010.

1. elisa9180 macrumors newbie

I myself am an owner of a macbook pro aluminum 2008.
    My laptop has been repeatedly brought in for repair. The problems treated were identified by Apple and workmanship. Following problems (right box, super drive, and black light) were treated and resolved, now with a new problem, namely a flickering screen. I'm with my laptop to the Switch store in Ghent have this repaired, this was on 18/06/2010. After the repair proved that the problem was not solved, however, had a complete new screen. On 25/06/2010 I returned to the store and stole my laptop repairs done again, this time is that my motherboard.
    This was not a solution to my problem, because after two weeks back I had a flickering screen. After this problem occurred, I called back at Apple and they told me that this is a common problem with this model.
    There I was an exchange fee or any proposed, because there is no permanent solution for hands.
    Neither I have received so far. My laptop is 26/07/2010 for the third time inside the Switch shop, there I was told that they were replaced motherboard and screen simultaneously. This is a few weeks ago already happened in the first and second repair, and that was no solution.
    The more I bring my laptop within the more they keep me at bay, both by Apple and Switch. There I was told this morning that people switch can not guarantee that the problem would completely disappear. This is not what I expect from a laptop to cost EUR 2250. As well as Apple's Switch to say that the problem can not be solved
    He is still under warranty

what do you think of this problem

MVG

2. segers909 macrumors regular

Ik raad je aan dat je eens naar een andere Apple reseller gaat, bijvoorbeeld S&S (sands.be). De meeste reparaties gebeuren in de winkel zelf, dus een andere technieker kan misschien je toestel wel in orde maken. Veel succes ;-)

3. kny3twalker macrumors 65816

kny3twalker

email the steve jobs here in the U.S.
    I think it's sjobs@apple.com , but hopefully someone else can correct me if that is wrong.
    The emails go to executive relation which should help resolve your problems.
    It sounds like the repair company is doing poor work.