Switch my (2) Family iPhones to a Corp business account?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Imola Ghost, May 22, 2013.

1. Imola Ghost macrumors 65816

My wife and I currently share 2 iPhones on a Family Share plan at about $160 bucks a month.

Since we got married I switched my service over to her contract since she got a 15% teachers discount. However I just incorporated (S-Corp) my business and was wondering if any of you thought it might be better for us to switch it over into a corporate account.

I don't know what kind of discount I'd get thru ATT since I just incorporated but have had ATT service since 1995-96.

Does anyone know more about ATT's corporate rates for (2 phones), for very small businesses?

2. Caesars macrumors regular

I do not know about them, but I wouldn't think being in the company name automatically gives discounts, Probably better to keep in her name, I'm not educated in the matter though ;-(.

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Being incorporate doesn't give you discounts. You can get a business account which will get you business support and such (including waived activation fees), but odds are your wife's benefits will be better (and she will already have business support).

4. PM-Performance macrumors 6502

Correct. You will not just get discounts for being a business.
    My company has many phones we deploy for employees through VZ and ATT.
    We get a discount on VZ, but nothing for ATT. I think you need to hit a certain volume before you get discounts.