SWitcheasy (canvas) warranty wow!!!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by brudog68, Feb 29, 2012.

1. brudog68 macrumors 6502

Big props to SWitcheasy's customer service...

I saw in the other thread about SWitcheasy's warranty that I never realized...

My wife and I each got a SE Canvas last April for our ipad2's and love the case, no complaints...

My case developed a small crack in the plastic corner but I lived with it because it really wasn't affecting anything and didn't get worse...

Then just recently, my wife's case developed a small bubble in the cover, again not that big of a deal, but could worsen I guess...

Both common problems with this case, but still the best iPad case IMO...

Sent SWitcheasy an email last night, they replied within an hour, after emailing them pictures and receipts, they emailed today with a tracking number for 2 replacements while I keep the ones I have for now...

For those who didn't know, like myself, they have a 2 year warranty on all their products...I assumed maybe 90 days, therefore I never bothered before...

Just feel a company with good products, a warranty like this and great response from customer service,,,deserves a special shout out...

2. andy2012 macrumors newbie

Quite right!We should let more and more people know the good company and let less and less people be trouble of these kinds of problems!
    Thanks for your "shout out"!

3. gummycat macrumors newbie

Completely agree

I have had the same experience. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat. It was a bummer that my cases also developed the same cracks - but their warranty is second to none. They couldn't have been any nicer or faster about the whole replacement process. They even let me switch colors for one of the replacements.

I also love the canvas design and versatility. I sure hope they make something similar for the iPad 3 if the iPad 3 dimensions change.

When we got our replacements, I did ask them about the cracking issue and they said they were looking into different plastic options - maybe for their next round of cases (iPad 3?). Either way, the warranty makes it an easy decision still.

Be mindful, though... I have heard that if you didn't order directly from them, they can not honor the warranty the same way. I recall someone who purchased theirs off of Amazon and they were refused replacement. So, order directly from them. It is worth every penny to get a worry free case for two years.

Thanks Switcheasy! You guys rock!

Michael