SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel vs iSkin Revo 2

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dridzz, Aug 22, 2008.

1. dridzz macrumors newbie

I dont know wich one to buy...

So help me out, witch one do you prefer and why ?

2. V8toytruck macrumors newbie

I was on the same boat as you and finally decided on the SwitchEasy because

1. Price
    2. Looks. I like the hard/soft case
    3. Included accessories

The only thing I don't like about the case is the lexan scratches really easily. The soft parts could be squishier, but its a solid/well fitted case.

The Revo2 is a nice case, and when I finally got over the price of a case (almost 25% the cost of a phone) I added it to the cart and was greeted by a $10 shipping charge. Came back on MRF to find Switcheasy at under $30 shipped.

3. deriko100 macrumors 6502

i was thinking about that case wut color did u get

4. Mysanity macrumors newbie

I'm sure you have already chosen a case by now...but I bought the REVO2 with the belt clip about 1.5 months ago. The case is already tearing and the clip on the phone holder "exploded" about a week ago. Tried several times to reach Iskin customer service to explain the short lived accessories I purchased from them, but have received no response. Seems crazy to spend nearly 1/4 the price of the phone on a case/clip holder and it only last 1~2 months. Not sure what case I'll try next...probably won't be an Iskin product though.

5. equlizer macrumors regular

my revo iskin2 never came with a belt clip:confused: I am VERY happy with the case itself though. I dont use the plastic cover though.

6. Mysanity macrumors newbie

My Revo2 didn't come with the clip either. I ordered it in addition to the case (PN-REVO-CLPON) for $9.99.

7. qwanza macrumors member

The iSkin Revo 2 is very good protection.
    My friend dropped my phone and it didnt scratch or break at all.
    It adds a little bulk though.