SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tardman91, Jul 18, 2011.

1. tardman91 macrumors 6502a

tardman91

I wanted to see who has the SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel on their iPhone 4 and what your thoughts on it were. Post up some pictures please!
    I checked their website and stuff, but those are the stock photos. I want to see some REAL pictures. Does it add much bulk? How's the protection? How does it slide into/out of your pocket?
    Thanks!

2. vietalogy macrumors 6502

I have the black one and use it with seidio active holster. It adds a little bulk but not much. Protection is very good because it has inner rubber and outter hard shell. Before the holster I put the phone in my and it slides easily in and out.

3. gokart mozart macrumors 6502

I have the black one on my white iP4. I drop it all the time, and no problems with it yet. And its suffered some considerable drops from around 5 feet on to a concrete floor. Even the scuffing on the case has been minimal and relegated to the softer inner plastic. Only thing I don't like is how hard it is to take off. I'm not the type to want to do this often, but I recently wanted to change the screen protector. Pain in the ass. But its the price you pay for great protection, minimal bulk considering the level of protection, and a unique style. The tight fit really does do a great job of preventing dust and particles to get between the case and phone. I would consider getting another one (probably in white, red or blue instead) if this one broke. Only other case I'd seriously consider at this point other than the Rebel would probably be the simpler Trim from Switcheasy..

4. egk69 macrumors 6502

I have the RED one on my iP4 and it is awesome, I've dropped the phone countless times, anywhere around 1 to 5 feet and the phone has survived every drop, not even 1 scratch. It doesnt stick to the pockets so thats a +1 too. Not bulky at all. And It definitely looks pretty unique, every now and then people ask me about it.

Unlike the 3GS version that I use to own this one is holding pretty good after about 6 months of everyday use.

5. echo2011 macrumors regular

I'm interested in this case to...please post some [​IMG].